Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players, Managers and Pundits at War with the English Language - No.1 in an occasional series.

Anyone else got a Scooby what Big Sam is rabbiting on about here?

"I suppose across the board when you first introduce something new the fair/unfair scenario has to get sorted out somewhere along the line to find out how you have to tweak it to make it better,"

Pardon Sam?

Full article here.

Comments

• On Topic ?? ... I have commented recently on howlers committed by the BBC, funny accents (supposed to be taken seriously), wrong information etc. There was a new one on BBC News on Saturday evening on the continuous news script which runs along the bottom of the screen, the subject .. Rugby Union ... London Welsh Regulated (hahahahaha) .. to be fair, it was changed to relegated after about fifteen minutes
  • As far as news announcement screw ups go, Lincs, I don't think anyone will ever be able to beat The Beeb announcing that Maggie had "died peacefully following a strike this morning". It's just too perfect.

• As far as news announcement screw ups go, Lincs, I don't think anyone will ever be able to beat The Beeb announcing that Maggie had "died peacefully following a strike this morning". It's just too perfect.

hahaha .. I missed that one .. the poor old beeb really is going down the tube in many ways .. paradoxically it is still a wonderful outfit, one of the jewels of Britain
  • It looks like normal football managers waffle to me, I record the Football League show on BBC Sat night so I can fast forward past all the interviews and chat and just watch the games.

If you want to listen to waffle like big Sam's take your time and listen to crap they trot out just to feed fans like us spin to keep us happy.