Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Barnsley 0-6 Charlton plus the PROMORELEGATOR

many thanks to the 29 Lifers who gave marks.

In the 3 years that I have been involved in compiling these stats this is the first match were every player's average is more than 8, there have been a number of games where every player has averaged over 7, but never 8.

Stats are here: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/00/70cdf6c54844c0972d51a336bfdc91.pdf

Comments

• Options
    So if Hughesy has a steady night tomorrow, he's going to shoot straight into Top of the Pops!

Late bid for POTY here ;-)
  • Options
    Pritchard with 10 assists this season!!! Wow. My POTY.

Kerkar isn't as bad as he seems with 6 assists.

These stats are really interesting
  • Options
    No yellows. I bet that does not happen often.
  • Options
    it wont let me open the document but was just wondering what other games there have been where all the players have averaged very high marks
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

No yellows. I bet that does not happen often.

Not with two reds as well!
  • Options

it wont let me open the document but was just wondering what other games there have been where all the players have averaged very high marks

this season the following games have resulted in all players averaging over 7.00, and you won't be surprised that they are all away games at:
    Leeds avg 7.60
    Watford avg 7.28
    Blackburn avg 7.71
  • Options
    Only 5 fouls by Barnsley. That must be some sort of record low.

Shame the form table is for 8 games not the last 6. Otherwise we would be top. yes 1st!
  • Options
    I only gave Wiggins 8 which seems a bit out of order. Admittedly I was drunk and missed his assist for Kermorgant...
  • Options
    Considering Jackson is many peoples choice for POTY, he is a long way down the average marks table.
  • Options
    Pritch having 10 assists is a real shock to me,

I must be one of them football fans that know nothing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    redman said:

Only 5 fouls by Barnsley. That must be some sort of record low.

With 2 red cards as well! That's a pretty high red card to foul ratio haha!
  • Options
    Earlier this season they spot our day. What has changed?
  • Options
    Interestingly, Stephens has 6 assists even though he only played an equivalent of just over 26matches this year.
  • Options

Considering Jackson is many peoples choice for POTY, he is a long way down the average marks table.

That's because everyone banging on about Jackson have conveniently forgotten the games played between mid August & December. Understandable as it was only a 4.5 month period :-)
  • Options

But he has also had a few absolute stormers when he dragged us back into games, or turned a loss into a draw, or a draw into 3 points. He is a game changer, and brings out the best in others too.
  • Options
    Fuller proving he is our worst player, needs to be dropped!!! ;-)