Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Looks like Scotty's not too popular

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=893&p=16&style=2&forumId=5689&action=1&replytoid=2119168009

Comments

• Options
    stop talking about him..............................really getting depressed now :-(
  • Options
    Fickle them Geordies

A couple of months ago they were singing his praises, bigging him up for an England call up....
  • Options
    On the small possibility of West Ham staying up this season, i would bet my house Parker would be joining them in the Summer.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]On the small possibility of West Ham staying up this season, i would bet my house Parker would be joining them in the Summer.

The week before Parker left he said to Curbs that he 'Would never play for him again'. I wonder if £70,000 a week would change his mind though ?
  • Options
    I'm not sure Curbs would take him back - he's still pretty cut up about the way it ended. Scotty's behaviour spelt the end of his ambition at Charlton.
  • Options
    I can see both sides of this, but, anyway, it's academic as they are down.

Given Curbs' treatment of Konch, i think Weegie probably has this one unless Curbs can get over it by seeing the undeniable pluses he brings to a team over the bygones

Who'd have him back at the Valley? I would!
  • Options
    Me too! (I'm assuming you mean Spotty, rather than Curbs!)
  • Options
    Parker wouldn't go to West Ham (even if they did stay up) or us (sadly).

If he does leave Newcastle in the summer I'd say a move to Lane is nailed on.

They're big enough for him to think it would help England prospects and he's a big Spurs fan.
    Nearly left us when on YTS to join them when they offered his parents a nice big house in Mottingham...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]On the small possibility of West Ham staying up this season, i would bet my house Parker would be joining them in the Summer.

The week before Parker left he said to Curbs that he 'Would never play for him again'. I wonder if £70,000 a week would change his mind though ?

I heard that we'd agreed a fee with Chelsea for him, he wanted to come back, but the offer of double what he's earn from us from the Barcodes was too difficult to turn down (understandably).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]

If he does leave Newcastle in the summer I'd say a move to Lane is nailed on.

I think that's a good shout. Unless somebody like Villa came in for him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]On the small possibility of West Ham staying up this season, i would bet my house Parker would be joining them in the Summer.[/quote]

More likely Spurs.