Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kick Ass 2...and Charlton Life.............a little secret

2»

Comments

• Options
    Can i have cinna's autograph a little affrican wants to see it i think he wants to write her a song
  • Options

Out of interest, RM, do you know why they'd want a non bite trained dog? Surely the bite trained one would have done that last scene better!

Well done though - has Cinna become a bit of a diva now?

@North Lower Neil.......I do know the answer but for fear of spoiling the film I cant go into detail...I think I'll just say that a normal bite trained dog will react to certain movements irrespective of who is making them.....Cinna has been specially trained to bite in certain area's and ignore other movements............therefore a normal bite trained dog could not have done the short sequence seen on the trailer.....all will become clear when the film is out. Has she become a diva....well she certainly has let us know she is back home.....but she is certainly a dog with some character...I'll post a picture of her later. Thanks for asking though.
    Fair enough, I'll ask again when I see it!!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    As promised way back in April, here is my dog in her Kick Ass 2 gear that was premièred on 16th August. Her name comes up in the credits..she plays Eisenhower (aka Sophia)..Mrs RM and myself are very proud...she has now just come back from filming a small part in a new film coming out next year, and a TV drama to be shown on Sky Atlantic soon. We are really proud and things really are a little surreal...but she is our home bred dog and she is still our Cinna..!!

• Options
    edited September 2013
    One thing intrigues me? Do you get to keep the outfit? - Would imagine you would get quite a few offers for gigs, openings, Christmas lights panto etc.... Or don't they let you use the character image? Would be good to get her on the valley pitch too! Congratulations btw!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Kick-Ass 2 was a brilliant film... Most sequels are rubbish but this one was brilliant

Shame Eisenhower wasnt in the film for long, just be careful saying swarz (sp) around her lol!
  • Options
    I'm guessing that's not the keyword for Cinna to attack, Mrs Redmidland knows what it is, but I'm not sure she's told Wally. Has she Wally?
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

I'm guessing that's not the keyword for Cinna to attack, Mrs Redmidland knows what it is, but I'm not sure she's told Wally. Has she Wally?</blockquote

Ok Shiny...shut it..........LOL.....see you on 21st!!

• Options

One thing intrigues me? Do you get to keep the outfit? - Would imagine you would get quite a few offers for gigs, openings, Christmas lights panto etc.... Or don't they let you use the character image? Would be good to get her on the valley pitch too! Congratulations btw!

Sadly the studio gave us pictures, with Jim Carrey and Christopher Mintz-Plasse (Mother Fucker in the film), but we are unable to use them without the studio's permission...such a pity..and we couldn't keep the uniform...but the silly thing is you can buy it on f@ing E-Bay!!!

If CAFC are interested I'm happy to bring her down...oh and a little secret..for Charlton Life only..... she is in the new 'Man From Uncle' film being shot now.
  • Options
    edited September 2013

T.C.E said:

I'm guessing that's not the keyword for Cinna to attack, Mrs Redmidland knows what it is, but I'm not sure she's told Wally. Has she Wally?

Aye up Wally, what the feck you doing up at 9.30.
    21st, you down for the spanners game, come down Friday and we'll have a beer or three. ;)
  • Options
    HaHa nice one Cinna, paw print down The Valley called for.....?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm not sure we ever posted this, Red!

http://skymovies.sky.com/carreys-kick-ass-canine
  • Options
    Wow, pretty amazing stuff. What a hound!
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I'm not sure we ever posted this, Red!

http://skymovies.sky.com/carreys-kick-ass-canine

@Jimmy85 no mate we didn't...........but thanks for posting now.

Cheers
    Red

• Options
    Watching it now C4 ..
  • Options
    Fabulous stuff RM!