Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA 14

Just seen that it's looking more likely that the blue square premier will be included in fifa 14.
http://fifainsider.com/fifa-14-blue-square-premier-league/
Might be able to play as welling utd then, if they go up.
What do others want to see in the next game?

Comments

• Chris Solly's rating to be reflective of his ability.
    Yann Kermorgant's heading ability to be reflective of his ability.
    Callum Harriott to be above 54!
  • an acurate muddy pitch the valley?
  • Kermorgants free kicks to reflect his ability
  • Smoke bombs and flares in the crowd..
  • Pritchard to be above 59/60.
  • Solly on the cover
  • Haynes' pace to be 97.
  • Haynes to break down with injury most of the time
  • Referees not calling for stupid fouls.
  • 2 things ive always though of to make it better.
    1. wind in the weather options.
    2. When it gets to 90mins you see the added time count down.

Should have been added years back.
  • Sponsored links:

• They should sort out the gameplay before they add in more leagues.
  • Something I've experienced:

When you have a clear run at goal, your opponent can tear you down and only receive a yellow (even though it's the last defender).

Random clearances tend to be way too precise, it is unrealistic in my opinion - panic clearances shouldn't be hard precise passes up to the attackers more often than not.

As some of you have mentioned - the player ratings need an update
  • No more millimeter perfect offsides, when you play the ball through and in the animation he is onside until the very last frame and then he's "offside" but in reality it's inline. Keepers always having worldlys, central defenders stepping up before turning around for lobbed through balls needs to be eradicated. Lobbed through balls needs an overhaul anyway as it's a game killer. More dedicated chants and personal commentary, more cutscenes to the crowd, managers etc. Make the whole thing seem more like a real live match of football. Look at the cutscenes and camera work in stuff like the mlb series for instance.

Proper custom kits and badges in ultimate team, sick of playing people in barca kits or man yoo kits
  • sam3110 said:

No more millimeter perfect offsides, when you play the ball through and in the animation he is onside until the very last frame and then he's "offside" but in reality it's inline. Keepers always having worldlys, central defenders stepping up before turning around for lobbed through balls needs to be eradicated. Lobbed through balls needs an overhaul anyway as it's a game killer. More dedicated chants and personal commentary, more cutscenes to the crowd, managers etc. Make the whole thing seem more like a real live match of football. Look at the cutscenes and camera work in stuff like the mlb series for instance.

Proper custom kits and badges in ultimate team, sick of playing people in barca kits or man yoo kits

This. It seems like the crowd animations have actually got worse in the last couple.
  • sam3110 said:

No more millimeter perfect offsides, when you play the ball through and in the animation he is onside until the very last frame and then he's "offside" but in reality it's inline. Keepers always having worldlys, central defenders stepping up before turning around for lobbed through balls needs to be eradicated. Lobbed through balls needs an overhaul anyway as it's a game killer. More dedicated chants and personal commentary, more cutscenes to the crowd, managers etc. Make the whole thing seem more like a real live match of football. Look at the cutscenes and camera work in stuff like the mlb series for instance.

Great ideas! MLB the show is really stunning when it comes to game experience.

More customising in general would be great. Totally agree with kits in UT. I don't play UT, but I have played a lot of Pro Club, and it would be really cool, if you could get your own crest and kits
  • Goals in Dagenham Tuesday night league. Wayne Rooney to sign for Inter Me-nan.
    Be right up his street.
  • I've recently played NBA 2013. The graphics and presentation are mind blowing.

The commentary could easily be mistaken for being real live coverage as well, must have taken them so long to do
  • edited April 2013
    sasquatch said:

sam3110 said:

More customising in general would be great. Totally agree with kits in UT. I don't play UT, but I have played a lot of Pro Club, and it would be really cool, if you could get your own crest and kits
    No chance. Every other game you would be playing someone with a cock on there shirt. Literally.
    Pretty sure this is why a lot of games dont go down this route and why gameface on Fifa can only be seen by you. It would just get abused.
  • The changes I would make would be more cosmetic - Will they sort the keeper's kits out. You know- the keeper having same colours as opponents players problem. Shouldn't be too hard to sort out. Also grounds of all teams could look a little bit more representative of what they actually look like. Not identical but closer.
  • MattD said:

sasquatch said:

sam3110 said:

No chance. Every other game you would be playing someone with a cock on there shirt. Literally.
    Pretty sure this is why a lot of games dont go down this route and why gameface on Fifa can only be seen by you. It would just get abused.
    Yeah I guess it's naive to think, taking all the misshapen faces into account - sometimes you get a shock from how bizarre looking some pros are haha
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm not saying completely customizable, but remember the kit editor on older pro evos or even fifa street and the euro 2012 expansion, as well as Madden and mlb again.
  • sasquatch said:

MattD said:

sasquatch said:

sam3110 said:

Yeah I guess it's naive to think, taking all the misshapen faces into account - sometimes you get a shock from how bizarre looking some pros are haha
    Yep
    And how many times have you played against someone who
    - is 5'2
    - has an afro
    - has bright yellow,green or pink boots
    and commentary nickname is 'cocaine'

Its just a stream of people who piss all over the game.

Not that any of that would matter if EA fixed the game.
    - Goalkeeper Ball Tracking
    - Defenders Running off on Through Balls
    - How it allows you to 'catch up' with people who break free
    - OP near post shots

To list a few

• sam3110 said:

I'm not saying completely customizable, but remember the kit editor on older pro evos or even fifa street and the euro 2012 expansion, as well as Madden and mlb again.

Template is about as far is it will ever go, which I guess is what your thinking of in those games? You'l never be able to properly create though sadly.
  • Yup, fifa street had umbro, Nike, Adidas, puma etc and some generic ea kits which could be coloured differently, pro evo had 5 layers which could be placed and coloured in, some of the layers when all overlayed looked like a real life template, and Madden and mlb have like 6 basic kits and custom logos as well as generic logos. I think it would be a great touch to ultimate team personally
  • Does Pro evo still have silly names like SE London Reds etc?

Yes, unfortunately. Although there's plenty of patches to sort that out.

In my opinion it's the better football sim again.

• What is MLB?
  • Sam3110 u should work for ea mate. Great ideas

For me the last update was a fixer. Online is more reliable but the game engine was the same. Perhaps they can improve the gameplay for 14
  • What is MLB?

Major League Baseball: The Show is a great sports game - one of the most realistic :)
  • The initial FIFA games had kit editors, but I have a feeling that they would not want to put it back in as it would enable us to change the kit without having to buy the next version of the game. I would imagine that one of the main reasons for people buying this game every year is that they want their team to play in the proper, latest, kit. If you could edit it you might switch to buying it every other year - I know I would.