Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jason Lee Soccer AM

What a nice fella.

Funny him talking about Fantasy Football and how he got mullered on it every week.

Comments

• Looks a bit like fitz hall without his pineapple
  • Started out at Charlton according to wiki!
  • Doc Brown about as funny as herpes!
  • Red_Raver said:

Started out at Charlton according to wiki!

Why the explanation mark?
  • JohnnyH2 said:

Red_Raver said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Red_Raver said:

</blockquote

Was thinking exactly that.

• Thought it would be an interesting fact, obviously not judging by the reactions!
  • Depends how old you are I suppose.
  • Red_Raver said:

Thought it would be an interesting fact, obviously not judging by the reactions!

Thought it was common knowledge he started with us??
  • If you're under 20 it might not be common knowledge. I think he started with us in the Selhurst days.
  • If you're under 20 it might not be common knowledge. I think he started with us in the Selhurst days.

That's when I started too! :0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Started with us and came back for a second spell post-Forest and pineapple. I actually thought he was quite decent in his second spell, for where we were at the time and the money we had.
  • JohnnyH2 said:

Red_Raver said:

How do u know his names Mark?!
  • edited March 2013
    He was decent in his second spell. Always remember him for the goal against Norwich in that 4-4 when we played pretty much the whole game with 10 men after sweaty got sent off. Know someone who grew up with him, they've got nothing but good things to say about him.
  • for a end of season kind of game with feck all on it, I went ballistic when we nicked then 2 late goals.
  • That game was brilliant. Kins and Twinkle with identical free kicks, Darren Eadie on fire for them in the second half - when it went 4-2 to them I thought we'd have no chance. But Lee and big Carl did the business - great game.
  • That game was brilliant. Kins and Twinkle with identical free kicks, Darren Eadie on fire for them in the second half - when it went 4-2 to them I thought we'd have no chance. But Lee and big Carl did the business - great game.

I left that game with 5 mins to go. By the time I got behind the east stand, we'd pulled one back. As I was walking out the gate I heard the place going mental. Bollocks.................

• Red_Raver said:

Thought it would be an interesting fact, obviously not judging by the reactions!

Knowledge is power, Mr Watts. Reg Holdsworth 1994
  • Was at Soccer Am today as my mate is Roland from Grange Hill haha and he did that Easter Egg challenge thingy...met Jason in the green-room before hand...was a great guy!
  • Was at Soccer Am today as my mate is Roland from Grange Hill haha and he did that Easter Egg challenge thingy...met Jason in the green-room before hand...was a great guy!

Roland is a legend. Loved that programme when i was a kid.

I left that game with 5 mins to go. By the time I got behind the east stand, we'd pulled one back. As I was walking out the gate I heard the place going mental. Bollocks.................

I left at 4-2 down as well. Walked into the Royal Oak just as the result came on the telly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just say no Rodney

Haha I'll pass that message on to him, he is still a top guy!
  • edited March 2013
    @Offit After watching this i did mate. Got on the leg weights like zammo. Shame he didnt just stick to the creatine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCLs0jv_Efk

Gutted. Turned it off long before that.
    Did Roland get anyone trying to help him find the Easter eggs?

Gutted. Turned it off long before that.
    Did Roland get anyone trying to help him find the Easter eggs?
    Janet?
  • whats the matter roooooland
  • My brother Nicky was matched to box Zammo once , to be honest he would have struggled as lee McDonald was a good boxer
  • Did rolland have a record shop ??
  • What's an explanation mark?

Small world, my mate Mark was Gripper! Always had a lot of time for Erkan, except when he was pinching his lunch money...:-)