Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

40 yr old virgin channel 4

Is this programme for real i cant help but think surely its better to just go and pay a hooker to get it out the way

Comments

• Options
    They're too scared/nervous to go and get a hooker though.
  • Options
    But not scared enough for channel 4 to fly them to the usa to be filmed banging a 68 yr old woman
  • Options
    That was just weird. Really weird.
  • Options
    I am sitting here thinking did i just watch this

That poor man has to come back to the uk knowing that he just popped on tv

And the woman i could sort of comprehend why but was uncomftable with it

Unreal is there nothing they wont make a programme on
  • Options

I am sitting here thinking did i just watch this

That poor man has to come back to the uk knowing that he just popped on tv

And the woman i could sort of comprehend why but was uncomftable with it

Unreal is there nothing they wont make a programme on

even though the people involved are up for it, it seems as if channel four have really gone down hill with their choice of programming the last few years. exploiting the vulnerable. not just in this programme but on many of their so called documentaries.
  • Options
    Just modern day freak shows is all. Laugh at vulnerable people. Only difference from Victorian carnies is that you can't poke someone with a stick on channel four.
  • Options

But not scared enough for channel 4 to fly them to the usa to be filmed banging a 68 yr old woman

Ahhh ok didn't realise this happened, turned off half way through, got too weird for me. Thought she just made him read some books and kiss her.
  • Options
    Oh no mate he banged it and it weren't pretty by any stretch of the imagination

Hooker would've solved his issue quicker had a chance to be better looking

Odd programme very very odd
  • Options
    There's a show about dogging next week....
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    The thing is that 99% of 'reality TV' is just absolute RUBBISH .. don't watch it people