Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Great bloke that's starting to do better against his demons recently. Yes he's relapsed quite recently, but he sorted himself almost immediatley after by heading to rehab.
  • Options
    Not sure I'd call him a great bloke if it was my daughter he was married to and got beat up
  • Options
    When I saw the title of the thread I thought how long before some one has a dig. Three posts was the answer. Never cocked up in your life then buckshee? Give the bloke a break, eh?
  • Options
    I've never been a pissed up wife beater funnily enough .
  • Options
    Glad you are perfect. You must be wonderful to be around.
  • Options
    Did I say I was perfect?

Need to see an optician I think.
  • Options
    Good for Gazza. I hope he beats his demons. Surely there must be a job for him somewhere in football. Who's going to take that chance?
  • Options
    To be fair you would need a sainthood to spend a hour of your life with that vile Cheryl and her wrongun children and gazzas actual real son is camper than a row of tents
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Did I say I was perfect?

Need to see an optician I think.

Well, I did ask if you had never cocked up in your life, and you came back with an example of just one solitary thing you had not done, so your eyesight really wasn't up to scratch in reading what I had said either was it old chap?
  • Options
    Rob said:

Good for Gazza. I hope he beats his demons. Surely there must be a job for him somewhere in football. Who's going to take that chance?

I thought Kettering did. It didn't go well.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob said:

Can't see it, he's too hard to understand foe Soccer Saturday, even.

It's sad to see.
  • Options
    I just wish him all the very best going forward. He is clearly a very troubled man and has done some bad things (few of us haven't) but he was one of the most talented footballers I have ever seen, was brilliant for England, and deserves respect and support.

And why didn't we sign the kid? 20 goals in half an hour! Our standard is 20 goals in half a decade!