Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barca v Real

Anyone else watching ?

Strange how they all hug each other before the game , then again i suppose they all know each other from Spain squad.

Comments

• Options
    Ronaldo skins Piquet - gets pen - 1-0 !
  • Options
    Pique + Puyol are no way good enough to be in the "world's best team", especially when you have the two wing backs flying up the pitch.
  • Options
    At the moment its an all Madrid final.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Ronaldo !!! 2-0
    Brilliantly taken by Ronaldo, as he chests the rebound back the right way so he has a bigger goal to aim at.
  • Options

Pique + Puyol are no way good enough to be in the "world's best team", especially when you have the two wing backs flying up the pitch.

Point proven. Pique gives away stupid pen for the first, and Puyol makes an error to give Madrid second. 2-0.

• Options
    3 nil job done
  • Options
    Madrid final then.
  • Options
    The Red Division lads must be there
    FLARE!
  • Options
    Pepe is pure scum , watching him dive around like that is infuriating.
  • Options
    Real madrid have been class...barca look off the pace and run out of ideas when madrid have flooded the centre of thr pitch

Mourinho is a class manager

Barca pull a goal back in thr 90th min
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCdamo said:

Jordi Alba and Fabregas were just as bad. Can't put it all on him.
  • Options
    amazing to think Barca are 16 pts clear of Real in the league
  • Options
    Don't judge abarca on one game. They have been excellent this season in the League, while Real have been poor by their high expectations.
  • Options
    Barca players were all over the pitch rolling around

The divide in this great spanish national team is becoming evident

And you get the feel pep left just before it all unrolled at barca

The end of the greatest team ever ??

It just shows fergie is the best tbh how many years of sticking with it when players dont hear what you say anymore because they have heard it over and over instead of him letting someone else say it he starts again with new players

Utd could win the champs league again before barca i reckon just not this season reckon jose has it again
  • Options

What, because they lost a cup match? You have seen the Spanish League table?
  • Options
    cafctom said:

What, because they lost a cup match? You have seen the Spanish League table?
    Got beat pretty soundly against Milan too. But I agree, one bad week shouldn't signal the end of the entire 4 year run.

• Options
    They are top of their league but are on a slow decline. European teams don't have the same fear for them. They now look beatable in Europe and looks like they are crashing out of champions league. It was impossible to keep the standard they produced in 2011. That for me was the best team of all time.

(not ruling them out of champions league)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I think there is more to the break down of barca

There is in fighting and I'll discipline

Pep wouldn't walk away if he felt it could just continue
    His own biographer said it last night the players were starting to not listen

The mgr is off having treatment for cancer

They have lost heavily in two games they wouldn't have lost under pep

The big key names are not performing

If you read my post I say utd could win the champs lge again before barca

I am not doubting their talent just the tag of the greatest team ever is it over ??

The question marks normally dictate its a question not fact

There is a lack of discipline and respect with the Spanish boys in both teams it could also be highlighting the breakdown of the greatest international team I have seen trophy wise ??? But once again I am only posing the question not saying its fact
  • Options
    edited February 2013

CAFCdamo said:

Jordi Alba and Fabregas were just as bad. Can't put it all on him.
    Just picked up on Pepe because of the way he conducts himself in other ways re. violence
  • Options
    Love the game, hate all the play acting from both sides. Barca were much worse for it last night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JT said:

Love the game, hate all the play acting from both sides. Barca were much worse for it last night.

Thought the ref was strong last night. I watched on the prelim the Barca (dont even know his name) coach moaning in the press conf about this ref never giving them anything - not surprised if they are going to feign and fall over and trip over themselves all the time.
    Must admit, i do find it really hard work watching Barca , because they are either boring you to death by passing a million times around the half-way line (ffs, someone have a shot on goal) or trying to con the ref when it isnt going for them.
  • Options
    Yeah agree thought the ref had a good game despite what the Nou Camp crowd thought.
  • Options
    relegation for barca next season. no doubt.
  • Options
    I don't think Barca are doing to badly, they lost the second best manager in the world but still have a very healthy lead in the league over the team with the best manager in the world.

• Options

I don't think Barca are doing to badly, they lost the second best manager in the world but still have a very healthy lead in the league over the team with the best manager in the world.

barca don't play in our league?! oh wait...you meant mourinho.
  • Options
    Just seen this, Barca fans after Madrid scoring...