Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Lost" Peterborough Tickets

Ordered them the same day as my Leicester ones about 3 weeks ago, they weren't sent out with them tho, apparantly sent out the following week but haven't arrived, now been 2 weeks.

Normally really quick getting tickets through so presumably lost unless they got sent to another member by mistake.

Has this happened to anyone else, apparantly there's nothing the club can do and have gotta call them on Monday for them to make arrangements to collect at the ground on Tuesday ...slightly worried there's gonna be a load of hassle now on the day

Comments

• Options
    I reckon the old bill intercepted them in the post.
  • Options
    I reckon Chris Powell intercepted them at the ticket office
  • Options
    Had this during the postal strike a few years ago for Colchester away. Wasn't a problem at all, just collected at one of Colchester's offices before kickoff like they said.
  • Options
    I reckon Yann ripped them up in a rage on Saturday after he was sent off.
  • Options
    Steve Jones is my bet.
  • Options
    I saw Greg halford, Salim Kerker and Dorian Dervite ripping them up while laughing.
  • Options
    We are so poor that we cannot afford to pay the players anymore, so Solly is using them as extra blankets on his tiny bed, as he can't pay heating bills anymore.
  • Options
    Oohaah intercepted them in the post hoping it would mean you had to buy 2 more, thereby increasing our away turnout.
  • Options
    Ahh I see. Now the ticket office are scapegoats.
  • Options
    I'm afraid their hands are tied on this :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apparently Millwall have infiltrated the sorting office. That's what happens if you pull the lion's tail...

In all seriousness though, as someone else has said this happened to lots of people at Colchester a couple of years ago. It's happened to me somewhere else as well (possibly Scunthorpe?) Was no hassle either time, but you might want to allow a little extra time to collect the tickets.
  • Options
    This happened to me for the derby away game 2 weeks went by from when i ordered, rang them up they said same thing collect on the day. Then they turned up next day!! so with some luck might happen with you.
  • Options
    If they do turn up and they've got a big fat X on them
    You know Powelly's had em!
  • Options
    Have you tried the toilet?