Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oiiiiiiiiii ----------- re a Night to Remember this Saturday

edited February 2013 in General Charlton
Rock Speckticle et-al dont forget this Saturday ---It a Night To Remember @ The Cons

TootandSkamen are on plus auction etc

Its for CAPO---Duncan---Ian---Selwyn etc " many miles did they travel and many games did they see".

See Tomy or Neil for tickets

Comments

• Options
    Got mine. See you in there.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    toot'n'skamen will get the place going, seen them a few times now over the years, play all the classics... good tribute act, looking forward to it!
  • Options
    Goonerhater,

Can you pay on the night? And is it open to anyone (within reason)?
    Didn't know the above people personally but often drink in the cons and know lots who do too.

Funnlily enough I was at Gillingham v p.vale the other week with some vale I know through England games. Got talking to a vale lad (not the lad who often goes with CAFC) who Said he was coming to this night.

I hope it's well supported.

Cheers.
  • Options
    You can get a ticket in the cons before the game mate.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    ask for Tom or Neil on the door at the Cons.
    It was the orgainiser of the event who asked me to bump this on CLife.
  • Options
    Cheers lads.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Love to be there, have a goodun anyone going....
  • Options
    Shame you aint going mate wouldve been good to have a bevy
  • Options
    bump
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    should be a good night!
  • Options
    Not the Rolling Stones on at The Pelton Arms on Saturday :0)
  • Options
    Looking forward to it
  • Options
    still bumping
  • Options
    do the bump
  • Options
    well done the organisers good do last night----very good turn out and the band was spot on.
    i now own a signed Danny Hollands shirt from last year which cost me £75 ! another good idea to have the auction on when people have had a good beer !
  • Options
    Great night had by all. Fair play to the bar staff who were run off their feet all night, but kept the drinks flowing! Band were good, and the was a really good turn out.

Quite emotional when we had the minutes silence, especially for Captain's boy and his family.

Great tribute to all our departed friends. RIP.
  • Options
    cor im just coming round now... blinding night though, the band, the turnout, respect one and all... :~)
  • Options
    Seen a video, looked like it was rocking!