Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Greg Halford

Comments

• Options
    Seems to Have improved but no respect for the guy , total scum getting Kermo sent off for nothing
  • Options

Seems to Have improved but no respect for the guy , total scum getting Kermo sent off for nothing

Seemed like it was a bit more than nothing !
    Greg Halfords a good player imo
  • Options
    Frustrated the life out of me when he was with us. Don't rate him based on that but probably improved since then.
  • Options

Kermo got stitched up IMO, halford was the one that reacted which Led to the Ref/Lino losing composure and control
  • Options
    Not sure what Yarn done, however was the Lino the only one in the ground to see it?
  • Options

Kermo got stitched up IMO, halford was the one that reacted which Led to the Ref/Lino losing composure and control
    Tbh ISWT i wasn't at the game today but a few of my mates were and they said it was it stupid thing to do , and saw this on twitter :
    @CAFCofficial: Just seen a replay of the key incident. Kermorgant definitely kicks Halford as ball is running out of play (MW) #cafc
  • Options

Tbh ISWT i wasn't at the game today but a few of my mates were and they said it was it stupid thing to do , and saw this on twitter :
    @CAFCofficial: Just seen a replay of the key incident. Kermorgant definitely kicks Halford as ball is running out of play (MW) #cafc
    I will agree with the fact it was a foul , but seriously nowhere even near worthy of a Yellow yet alone a Red

Plus Halford was the one who faced up to Yann and got nothing , to me it was very weak refereeing influenced by what the forest players had to say
  • Options
    Blatant kick by Yann.

Halford was a player I liked but many of our numbskull fans victimised him. He played with a swagger and arrogance today. Having said that I'd have looked like Beckenbauer against us today
  • Options

Not sure about him kicking Halford, he went for a ball with his foot and Halford went into with his shoulder. The ref and the east stand Lino both gave a throw. Halford reacts to Yarn then everyone gets involved. Then west stand Lino then comes marching across the pitch and speaks to the ref, with that a red card appears. The Lino must have been 80-90 yards away.
  • Options
    I sit in the NU but the fans in the East next to where it happened didnt seem too upset at the ref card so that may be an indicator.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When the ref came across with his hand in his back pocket, I thought it was for Halford????
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Blatant kick by Yann.

Halford was a player I liked but many of our numbskull fans victimised him. He played with a swagger and arrogance today. Having said that I'd have looked like Beckenbauer against us today

Agree, can't understand how anyone who saw it can argue.

Halford played well and dominanted Yann and then Fuller
  • Options
    Kermorgant was a fool to kick out like that. Rush of blood to the head and hopefully has apologised to his team mates for his actions
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I sit in the NU but the fans in the East next to where it happened didnt seem too upset at the ref card so that may be an indicator.

Moved from my usual perch in NU to the east (near the front on the half-way line) so was very close to the incident. F**king harsh decision imo. Looked more of a trip than a kick and how the lino from the opposite side of the pitch had a clearer view than the other one or the ref (both no more than 20 yds away) is beyond me. And don't get me started on the fucking shit slices they sell behind the stand.................................
  • Options
    Strange a free kick wasn't awarded after Yann was sent off though.
  • Options

Strange a free kick wasn't awarded after Yann was sent off though.

It was off the ball and off the pitch, that's why it was a red card because there was no chance he could have been "going for the ball"
  • Options
    What I found weird is that Yann never usually reacts even he is battered.
  • Options
    Bit weird that the fans decided to boo the guy that was just tripped rather than the other 10 players that had no reason to go and mouth off to the ref about it.
  • Options
    I wish Yann had lumped him and got a proper red card.
  • Options
    I don't think Yann kicked him, just slung a leg and Halford tripped over it, but then I was about the same distance from it as the ref and East stand lino. The tw*t with the flag over the other side clearly had a better view from where he was.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Swisdom said:

Blatant kick by Yann.

Agree, can't understand how anyone who saw it can argue.

Halford played well and dominanted Yann and then Fuller
    I won't disagree with you because you sit much nearer to the pitch than I do but I, literally, didn't see the kick. I thought he pushed him over and that was that.

That might explain how one Lino saw it from further away when the closer one and the Ref didn't.
  • Options
    Powell says it was a definite red.
  • Options
    Just seen it again on Goals Express, never a red.
  • Options
    Just seen on ssn. Total red all the way. Love yann, but a twat today.
  • Options

Then you are blind Yann kicked out at him!
  • Options

Rewind and watch again. Clear as day!
  • Options

Just seen on ssn. Total red all the way. Love yann, but a twat today.

Ha ha - what is it they say about opinions?
  • Options
    Odd that the lino(s) and ref all chose to ignore halford's retaliation and the entire forest side charging over like children in a playground - extremely poor.
  • Options
    Just fail to see how a linesman that far away could have the best view of the incident dont say a lot for the ref or lino on this side.