Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Elliot

2»

Comments

• Options
    Charlton mentioned twice too!! That's a first
  • Options
    He was asked on twitter recently (he does these Q & A things on there quite often) "Champions league with N'Castle or Premier League with Charlton?"

He replied "hope to do both".

He was also asked if he like to play under Chris Powell to which he said "I have. Till he sold me. Top manager".

• Options
    We didn't see the best of him - now he's playing behind a better back four he looks a good 'keeper.
  • Options
    Keep it up Robbie, no rush to come back here to play yet tho
  • Options
    Nice to see him doing well - he's a nice bloke and he has waited long enough for his chance. Hope he keeps onto the jersey.

Good luck Robbie.
  • Options
    might have misherd this ages but has he been caped by ROI ?
  • Options
    At youth level. I think under 17s.
  • Options

We didn't see the best of him - now he's playing behind a better back four he looks a good 'keeper.

Are you saying their back four is better that our "Awesome Foursome" of Francis - Doherty - Dailly - Fry?

How verily dare you sir!
  • Options
    How far we fell! Remember arguing with a few people on here about Fry and Mooney cause I said they were shite. Lol.
  • Options
    He didnt have a lot to do last night ,but what he did he dealt with well.looked very confident and assured.good to see local lad doing well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Are you saying their back four is better that our "Awesome Foursome" of Francis - Doherty - Dailly - Fry?

How verily dare you sir!
    A few on here thought Francis was better than "too short" Solly : - )

I'm waiting for the first use of "Charltonised"
  • Options

How verily dare you sir!

Classic! The first time I saw Doherty run I thought he must have pulled his hammie, I had never seen an outfield player move that slow before!
  • Options

How verily dare you sir!

Classic! The first time I saw Doherty run I thought he must have pulled his hammie, I had never seen an outfield player move that slow before!
    Phil Chapple
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

How verily dare you sir!

Phil Chapple
    That's not fair, Chapple had fast legs, just didn't go anyway. Just like Bambi on ice.
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

How verily dare you sir!

Phil Chapple
    Doherty ran like an old man, never seen anyone like it before or since, made Chapple look like Usain Bolt.
  • Options
    100 metre dash between the Doc, Llera, Chapple (in his pomp) and Jacko. I wonder who would win?
  • Options

100 metre dash between the Doc, Llera, Chapple (in his pomp) and Jacko. I wonder who would win?

Easily Jackson. Not the quickest Charlton player but nowhere near as slow as some make out.
  • Options
    Don't forget Pacy Basey
  • Options

Will the timekeeper manage to keep his eyes open for the finish?...
  • Options

You lot obviously don't remember Maurice Setters playing for Charlton.

As bandy as a cowboy without his horse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another clean sheet tonight.

Did you know Elliot has now played in
    Europa League
    Premier League
    Championship
    League One
    League Two
    Conference
    Conference South
    And trap has said he's likely to get a call up to the ROI team soon.
  • Options
    Only saw the last few mins and Newcastle won and went through with the actual last touch of the match a Cisse header in the 93rd minute ..... They didn't even kick off !

Robert Lee was in the studio and was pleased but gutted cos he's not a fan of Pardew
    Pardew when interviewed made a dig about Robert Lee should be happier he's a Newcastle fan and they've just gone through....
    When they went back to the studio Lee smiled it off and said yeah I'm glad their through and I'm glad I've seen Pardews beard ..... He's got some bad beard action going on
  • Options
    here he comes
  • Options
    Come on Rob !
  • Options
    Great take !
  • Options
    He still loves a shot from distance I see!
    ;o)
  • Options
    No chance with the 3rd, 'might' have done a little bit better in closing the angle for the 2nd, but that might be a bit harsh.
  • Options
    Harsh as he wouldn't have seen it clearly until is passed the Sunderland striker half between him and the ball. Terrible defending, they just let him run and run until he picked his spot, nobody closed him down at all.
  • Options
    Krul out for the season which is good news for the lad