Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

wigan such a sh*t club

edited February 2013 in General Charlton
just watch the video one a pitch invasion because theyve stayed up then a 100 strong of them attacking 1 fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoEBFwRbFZs

Comments

• Options
    This is old. Been on here ages ago. Anyway sure many never saw it .
  • Options
    sorry just found it on youtube appauling behaviour.
  • Options
    A bloke ran at the wigan fans, he would have had the same fate had he done it at most premier league/championship grounds.
  • Options
    i honestly dont think it would happen not 100 on 1 more to the point where were the rest of his so called fans. i found wolves as one of the most intimidating away games this season
  • Options
    In fact a big fat bloke ran at a load of kids. Glad he got a kicking to be fair.
  • Options
    shame it werent that "tango" from the wendy fuckers
  • Options
    This angle is funnier. What was the guy expecting to happen?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF4u7XmurAo
  • Options
    lol few hundred of em ran off as if they were scared of one fan lol
  • Options
    not sure what he expected to be honest. Funny seeing them all leg it though.
  • Options
    Why on earth did they all leg it like that?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:

Why on earth did they all leg it like that?!

He probably farted.

• Options
    One bloke running a mob . Shit club Wigan but got to a league cup final in their first season in premier .
  • Options

I admire the guy. He knew the odds, but did it anyway. Look how many he scared off.
    I just hope he has taken the Queens shilling and got himself to Afghanistan. He is the sort
    of person that would do well in the army.

Or the sort of person who would last two seconds.
  • Options

I admire the guy. He knew the odds, but did it anyway. Look how many he scared off.
    I just hope he has taken the Queens shilling and got himself to Afghanistan. He is the sort

Or the sort of person who would last two seconds.
    Indeed, there's something a bit "Leroy Jenkins" about him.
  • Options

Bit of a difference between running into a bunch of kids and running into machine gun fire.