Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season ticket arrived?

Ordered mine yesterday , arrived this morning. Very efficient .

Comments

• Options
    Me too. Great Service, well done all concerned.
  • Options
    danny haynes was bringing mine but i can still see him at the end of my path holding the back of his leg and crying so guess i will have to wait 3-4 weeks till he gets it here..
  • Options
    Ben Hamer delivered mine. He dropped it a few times on the way, but it got here in the end.
  • Options

Ben Hamer delivered mine. He dropped it a few times on the way, but it got here in the end.

Did he complain about the state of your front garden?
  • Options
    Chris Powell delivered mine.

I thought the running up the path before jumping and punching the air was a bit unnecessary.
  • Options
    Kevin Cash delivered mine. Well he transferred it to Michael Slater who brought it but insisted it had come straight from him.
  • Options
    Not this again...
  • Options

Not this again...

Yes, every year. It's a CL tradition.

The first one is still one of the funniest threads on here ever.

• Options

Not this again...

The first one is still one of the funniest threads on here ever.

Anyone stick a link up please ?
  • Options
    MIchael Slater was bringing mine but he got laid out by a copper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2013

Not this again...

Alright, I'll give it a go! ;-)

Chris Solly delivered mine. He enlisted the help of Danny Devito, Ghengis Khan and Ronny Corbett. It was like a scene from the Borrowers!
  • Options
    Red Division delivered mine.
    It was taped to a seat that was thrown through my window, and the lit flare set fire to my curtains.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I never got mine 2 seasons ago. I was told Nicky Bailey tried to deliver it and it ended up stuck down my chimney.
  • Options
    Yann delivered mine, perfect penalty kick right through the letter box.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Red Division delivered mine.
    It was taped to a seat that was thrown through my window, and the lit flare set fire to my curtains.

Lol brilliant
  • Options
    Kerkar tried to deliver mine. Apparently he was outside for 90 mins & I never noticed him.
  • Options
    Ben Hamer delivered mine, but as he handed it to me, he wouldn't let go, despite everyone telling him to release it quickly.............
  • Options
    Mine arrived.

Your mum delivered it.
  • Options
    Jackson delivered mine. I expected him to come down the side path but he kept drifiting over to the middle of the house.
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Did he complain about the state of your front garden?
    He complained about the state of the wifes front garden!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A poster on here was gonna deliver mine, but he had a touch of man flu coming on.
  • Options
    I'm not sure who's delivering mine. I've heard it might be Wagstaff, but then I heard it might be Green. The last I heard it was Wilson....
  • Options
    Bradley Pritchard delivered mine, it was late afternoon but he told me he had already done 6 other rounds.
  • Options
    chris huhne brought mine by car. not sure who drove
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    got mine today from my new postman, a scruffy looking working class chap.
    all the tickets were torn out.
    A note was left inside "you won't need these after we've finished with the place. Lion...Tail....nasty things happen...you were warned!"
  • Options
    Mine never came, I never ordered one, decided to run away and join the circus. Cant wait to see cheerleaders, italian wannabes, crazy gyrating mascots and a freak show acting as a goalkeeper whilst listening to a crazy announcer and gay music on my lovely wooden seat. I just wonder in my role as lion tamer if I will be able to pull the lions tail and what will happen?
  • Options
    You guys so KER-RAY-ZEEE!!!!
  • Options

Someone who looked like Labi Siffre delivered my mine, he handed me the envelope and said there's 'Something Inside So Season Ticket'
  • Options
    Nathan Prior was due to deliver mine but he's got job so will not have time :-)
  • Options
    Peter Odemwingie is bringing everybody's round personally.