Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Community Trust Article on the Upbeats / Charlton Life

Very nice article published below on the CACT website.

http://www.cact.org.uk/news/charlton-life-show-continued-support

I'm very proud of our association with the Upbeats, they way the members on here have embraced it over the last four years, and I hope we can find ways to continue to support in the future. So thank you everyone.

Comments

• Well done to all involved.
  • Run to the "up" Beats anyone? ;)
  • Why not do a CL POTY awards night in aid of Upbeats after the last home match or summat?

• Who are the Charlton Life Fans Forum? Is this the nromal club forum or a new thing from CL?
  • DRF said:

Who are the Charlton Life Fans Forum? Is this the nromal club forum or a new thing from CL?

It's all a conspiracy no one has told you about DRF

Actually it's just Charlton Life ie all of us.

It's an internet forum for fans not the Fans Forum.

• I had a great day!
    What a great team they have there, who you can see make such a difference to the lives of those who attend.
    So proud of our association & I will happily support anything that helps the Upbeats in the future.
    X
  • Can I suggest that we do what we did last year and use the sponsors evening to raise money for the upbeats.

Any unwanted shirts can be auctioned and those who attend can get some other items signed on the night.

Just a suggestion and not saying this has to be the only thing we do.
  • Lets talk offline next week and get a plan in place