Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oi Admin

DA9DA9
edited February 2013 in Not Sports Related
How come nobody has vetted and approved/rejected my post yet?

Comments

• Options
    Because we don't want to know about horse fiddling
  • Options
    LOL....then they should reject it and tell me so
  • Options
    oi oiiii your dark side mate they vet everything ------shhhhhhhhhhhh tho we know they know we know.

PS u and ur better half doing the toten ska men thingy ?
  • Options
    As i've said a couple of times recently, we've had to include additional anti-spam programmes as we are getting hit quite a lot with spoof applicants. For some reason, one of the programmes seems to identify certain links / cut&paste posts as 'spam' and it gets sent to a spam queue. Doesn't seem to happen very often, once or twice a week.

Unfortunately as mods we don't get alerted when something is added to the queue, so they only way we know is if someone brings it to our attention, and then we can go and approve it.

If anyone gets this in future, please send an inbox to me, Lookout and WSS and we'll sort it.

cheers
  • Options
    And i'd tell her where to stick her room mate !
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Protest about the delay in approving the post by starting 2 threads with that post.

-)
  • Options

And i'd tell her where to stick her room mate !

:-)
  • Options

Protest about the delay in approving the post by starting 2 threads with that post.

-)

Not my doing, must be an admin thing :-)

• Options

As i've said a couple of times recently, we've had to include additional anti-spam programmes as we are getting hit quite a lot with spoof applicants. For some reason, one of the programmes seems to identify certain links / cut&paste posts as 'spam' and it gets sent to a spam queue. Doesn't seem to happen very often, once or twice a week.

This should quieten down now that Nathan has been allowed back