Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many members now?

Whenever I scan the activity section for unintentional laughs I notice more and more people signing up.

How many members does CL have now and how many are active posters/lurkers?

Comments

• Options
    IM ACTIVE!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    At least 12142, though I'm guessing it includes the amounts of user names, previous banned people have come back on here as plus other banned posters who decided not to try again.
  • Options
    6 - Airman Brown, Henry Irving, Fanny Fanakapan, Covered End, Nth London addick, Valley Gary.
  • Options
    There's a massive amount of members on here Henry*

*sorry but it had to be done.
  • Options

There's a massive amount of members on here Henry*

*sorry but it had to be done.

I'll set 'em up BA, you knock 'em in ;- )

• Options
    JT said:

6 - Airman Brown, Henry Irving, Fanny Fanakapan, Covered End, Nth London addick, Valley Gary.

That's VIPs. I meant ordinary pleb members : - )
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

At least 12142, though I'm guessing it includes the amounts of user names, previous banned people have come back on here as plus other banned posters who decided not to try again.

How did you get that figure?
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Click on the activity section, then the last member to join, at the top on the www bar, it will come up with the figure.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

Click on the activity section, then the last member to join, at the top on the www bar, it will come up with the figure.
    Can't see it but thanks.#

Even taking out the multiple banned like Fishcakes and DJ Davey Dave that a hell of a lot of members.

• Options
    Been a browser of the forum for a while now. Thought Id take the plunge and sign up to join in the loveable football banter I see here on a daily basis.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The figure Shirty quotes isn't accurate. Every new applicant is allocated a number regardless of whether they are manually accepted or not. For the last few months we have been hit by a spam programme that generates 30-50 new applicants a day. Makes managing the manual process of accepting new applicants a lot more difficult.

I would suggest over the past 7 years, there have been something like 7,000 members, though at present we don't have the right tools to see how many of those are still what you class as active.
  • Options
    If we also include our own members it looks more impressive...that doesn't mean I have an impressive member :)
  • Options
    As you have got so many,and as the loan window is open can we effect a short term loan to the Charlton Observer forum?
  • Options

Even taking out the multiple banned like Fishcakes and DJ Davey Dave that a hell of a lot of members.

Davy Dave was never banned....