Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well done lads

Must admit I didn't see you winning at Leicester tonight but fair play, not many teams will go there and do a job, think you're well and truly on the road to safety now.

Bottoms of the table is looking tight now, Wolves, Huddersfield and Millwall are the big fallers but I feel Bristol are the first goners.

Comments

• Options
    OP, you are getting dangerously close to becoming sincere in your comments. Steady on lad... :-)
  • Options
    OP. Great result for us. You ground out a point at Brum which ain't too shabby either.

Agree about Bristol City. You must be glad that Wolves and 'udders are in freefall because it is tight down there. I'm sure you're bricking it still though. Rather you than us. :-)
  • Options
    Cheers OP! Did sound like a bit of a tasty game, I intended to go up there but work and flu sadly scuppered those plans.

The bottom of the table is looking like quite a fray at the moment, I think you're right in saying Bristol aren't going to be getting out of it.

Personally I couldn't see Peterborough getting out of the bottom a few hours ago; they've been languishing around with Bristol at the bottom for what seems to be the whole season now.. That said 5-1 is pretty convincing even against a team that has hit some bad form recently (Millwall)!

Tis definitely a strange league..
  • Options
    Last week you said we were in a relegation dog fight. 3 points later and we are well and truly on our way to safety.

Personally dont think we were ever in a relegation dog fight
  • Options
    Three more wins and a draw here and there and we'll be safe as houses.
  • Options

Last week you said we were in a relegation dog fight. 3 points later and we are well and truly on our way to safety.

Personally dont think we were ever in a relegation dog fight

Just shows how daft the league is, one win and all of a sudden it's the play offs again, one defeat and you're looking at the bottom three, it's crazy.

We could of done with three points last night but at least we didn't hand the points to Birmingham.
  • Options
    Great result, lets keep it up for Notts Forest on Saturday, I hope the famous names on this site ie: Airman Brown, Henry Irving, Fanny Fanakapan, Covered End, Nth London addick, Valley Gary to name a few. Can help get the same atmosphere as in the Cardiff game. I will do my best from the Lower West OAP section. Brilliant result, great to see Wiggins and Waggy back in!
  • Options

I hope the famous names on this site ie: Airman Brown, Henry Irving, Fanny Fanakapan, Covered End, Nth London addick, Valley Gary to name a few.

famous names !!! ;-)
  • Options
    Its taken me 3 and a half years on CL to become famous.

Id like to thank my mum and dad, my girlfiend, god and the good lord jesus.........
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I try to underwhelm, and I think I'm doing pretty good so far :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And Trevor.
  • Options
    Gary has worked very hard to get where he is on here.
  • Options
    How could i forget Trevor. Such good times.......

• Options
    stonemuse said:

I hope the famous names on this site ie: Airman Brown, Henry Irving, Fanny Fanakapan, Covered End, Nth London addick, Valley Gary to name a few.

famous names !!! ;-)
    I don't know why AB, FF, CE, NLA or VG had to be included?

: - )
  • Options
    Looking at you lot to get the atmosphere rocking on Saturday. Do you think you're all up for it?
  • Options
    As I'm famous at last, I'll give it my best shot. I always do tbf :-)
  • Options
    infamous more like :-)
  • Options
    There's that website with quizzes, like where you have to name as many football league clubs as you can in 2minutes.
    Someone should make a quiz 'name as many Charlton Life members as you can in 5minutes.'
  • Options
    Easy copy and paste

There's that website with quizzes, like where you have to name as many football league clubs as you can in 2minutes.
    Someone should make a quiz 'name as many Charlton Life members as you can in 5minutes.'

• Options
    In all seriousness, with Bristol gone maybe Baldock will be available again.