Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    BensonFC said:

Oh Yann Kermorgant! You are the love of my life, oh Yann Kermorgant ill let you sh*g my wife oh Yann Kermogant I chip penaalties tooo!

YES
    This one is the winner. Get this going Red Division!
  • Options
    Leuth said:

At the top of Maryon Park, arms outstretched Christ The Redeemer style

In place of Wolf's statue in Greenwich Park.

• Options
    Stig said:

Also appearing on Trust News.. :)

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

disappointed with his celebration. Should have got the ball out the net, placed it on the penalty spot and chipped it back straight down the middle.

That would have been amazing!

And funny
  • Options
    i knew he could score some great goals but this is outstanding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c2BZ3Ox6co
  • Options
    Big Yann in gloves?...no....
  • Options

i knew he could score some great goals but this is outstanding

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c2BZ3Ox6co

Wow...
  • Options
    edited February 2013

I can quite imagine Yann in gloves:

• Options

BensonFC said:

Oh Yann Kermorgant! You are the love of my life, oh Yann Kermorgant ill let you sh*g my wife oh Yann Kermogant I chip penaalties tooo!

YES
    This one is the winner. Get this going Red Division!
    Apart from the fact that all the guys in red division are too young to have a wife (and most probably not yet had a girlfriend) ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Stig said:

I can quite imagine Yann in gloves:

Sums him up right now :L
  • Options
    Pull the statue down
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Just seen the tangle with Halford on SSN. Wasn't sure in the ground, from the North Upper, but the reaction generally tells you something has happened. Deserved red...mindless kick & will cost us now over 3 games. Idiotic!
  • Options
    He's just confirming his place as the Cantona of his generation.
  • Options
    why did he get a standing ovation when he went off.he lost us the game.
  • Options
    Pog whatever his name is, the Russian playing for Reading really showed Yann up. That was a proper nasty one
  • Options
    timken said:

why did he get a standing ovation when he went off.he lost us the game.

No one player ever loses you a game, you lose as a team, you win as a team, you draw a team!
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Pog whatever his name is, the Russian playing for Reading really showed Yann up. That was a proper nasty one

That was a million times worse than Yann's!
  • Options
    Hope Powell fines him. You can't jeopardise the team with idiotic actions. Missing him for three important games.
  • Options
    TWAT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah now I've seen it it was def a sending off. You can't do that
  • Options
    Stupid thing to do, deserved Red, but, Why do it in the first place ? Something said ?
  • Options

Stupid thing to do, deserved Red, but, Why do it in the first place ? Something said ?

some of the assaults he was subjected to last year without reacting, do make his swing of the leg hard to comprehend. It was a sending off but the kind that would be given a yellow against us. Halford got away with a horrendous challenge at their place as did Kay last season at Uddersfield
  • Options
    Is it definately a three game ban ? If so that's a really big blow as we need to pick up points in the next three games as after that we have a very tough fun.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Is it definately a three game ban ? If so that's a really big blow as we need to pick up points in the next three games as after that we have a very tough fun.

3 game ban. First game back against Millwall

• Options
    Yep, then Bolton, Brighton and Leeds !
  • Options
    As stated earlier the kickings he took last year with out reaction and he kicked out at that? Must have said something that hit a nerve.
  • Options
    The good news if he does serve a 3 match ban is he'll be back for the Millwall match ...... release the Krakken!!
  • Options
    It's Halford ffs... of COURSE something was said!
  • Options
    boggzy said:

It's Halford ffs... of COURSE something was said!

It's a wonder the "Gills" lino on the far side didn't hear what was said .....or maybe he chose not to hear ?