Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Its that time of the week again

Its a Saturday, and if you listen carefully you can hear the sound of the keyboard warriors warming their typing fingers up, waiting for the final whistle so they can start with the weekend ritual of "Powell out" and "Tactics are wrong". So i will do it for them so that they don't have to crawl out from under their rock, or return to their mothers basements until it starts again on Tuesday

Last week hurt, as it was a certain win when big Yann scored with 5 minutes left, but the team outplayed the Brum up until the goal, substitutes had been brought on at the time other players were tiring and the Covered end choir was in full voice. Instead of taking the positives from the game and SUPPORTING the team, its just another excuse to voice their negative opinions to make themselves feel like they are important.

A MESSAGE TO THE FAITHFUL
If at the final whistle the result hasn't gone our way, there will probably be 6 or more threads on here by these fans. Instead of repeating yourselfs and trying to point out what is wrong with what they have written, ignore the short sightedness, or post a link to this so they don't have to ramble on until Sunday

WIN, LOSE, OR DRAW. I will still be 100% behind SCP and the team, because i haven't forgotten that we have only just been promoted and are in a league where other teams have far more financial clout then us, managers and players who know the league, and some who are premier league veterans. Its a shame that some fans forget that and expect 3 points every game

Comments

• Options
    Yep it's that time of the week again and if we were at home we'd be singing The Red Red Robin wouldn't we Dez?
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Yep it's that time of the week again and if we were at home we'd be singing The Red Red Robin wouldn't we Dez?

Hahaha. Still haven't heard many singing RRR despite the backlash i received =P