Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What's your favourite beer mat?

edited February 2013 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
This is in my top 5...

Comments

• Like the black dots to show snipers where to aim...
  • .....wouldv'e had the pump badge next to me London Pride one on me Lambretta had I known at the time.
  • didnt know we were mates....stella
  • edited February 2013
    Feel a bit queasy now. I'd rather drink bleach!

(how's that Rob? ;o) )

EDIT - Sorry, misread the thread title, thought it said 'mate' and actually thought there was a Thatcher beer. Guess that's the consequence of having a Tory education eh.
  • edited February 2013
    It did say mate, till I edited it. lol Sorry, been on the Iron Lady all afternoon! ; )
  • BIG_ROB said:

It did say mate, till I edited it. lol Sorry, been on the Iron Lady all afternoon! ; )

Lucky old her
  • I have one here from the Grasshopper in Amsterdam. My old mum (God rest her soul) and my auntie (mum's sis) went to Holland on a jolly some 10 years ago, mum 74, auntie 72. They claim to have had a puff or 6 in the Grasshopper, on the grounds of 'try it all afore ye die'. Auntie claims not to have been the same since.
  • edited February 2013
    I quite like this one from Harveys - doubles as a postcard. It says it won beer mat of the year 1990 - didn't know there was such a thing.

• I used to love the old Boddingtons beer mats with the foam on peoples faces.