Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL charity match - Volunteer required

As well as the sponsorship of playing angle, we are also hoping alongside this to run prize draw to both increase the funds raised for Damelza, but also get Valley Flags a smaller cut (note, the money raised from player sponsorship will be solely for Damelza).

In my eyes, we have enough time left for a draw to be properly organised, where tickets could be sold around the ground and pubs for the last home game versus Spurs. This way, it will open up contributions from people who wouldn't be sponsoring the actual match. A number of excellent prizes have already been pledged.

To organise this will take a lot of hard work, i can help but i need someone to take the lead with this and really drive this forward. It will involve checking that we are complient with charities regulations, seeking and collating worthwhile prizes, sourcing and negotiatng for the printing of the tickets, and organising a small band of individuals to help sell the tickets in advance of the event. As said, the seriousness of the role shouldn't be understated.

Our objective for the match is to not only have a great day, but to raise as many funds as possible for a great cause. I believe that this could be a real boost to the overall funds we raise, and also take the event to a wider audience. If it can't be done, we'll have to do a straight forward raffle on the day, but i really think we could be missing on a further revenue stream.

If there is anyone who would like to get involved, drive this on, or has any experience in running draws that may be of help etc, please send me a whisper.

Comments