Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thomas Dossevi joining?!??!?!

33 years old and been in the wilderness for a good few years. Is this the type of player we want to take us forward?

Comments

• Options
    In the wilderness? Never heard of him....
  • Options
    Exactly! just seen this on sky sports
  • Options
    See the rumours rumours thread.

Most likely just agent talk

Welcome to the site BTW
  • Options
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Dossevi

Doesn't look very prolific, he has played for Swindon before
  • Options
    cheers Henry. Got bombed out about 3 years ago from memory!
  • Options
    Well we were non too complimentary about the last out of contract French striker we were rumoured to be signing and he seems to have got a bit of a following now.
  • Options
    In SCP we trust.
  • Options

33 years old and been in the wilderness for a good few
    years. Is this the type of player we want to take us forward?</

>

Welcome to Charlton Life. Enjoy your stay

• Options
    Has this fella joined us yet?

(Charlton Life as well)
  • Options
    "He left Swindon by mutual consent on 26 April 2011 having scored 3 goals in 31 appearances"

He sounds like just the striker we're looking for to help us turn those home draws into wins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    His scoring record really isn't much different from Yann's at all.
  • Options
    I pray this is just his agent trying to stir up interest cos for us to even be linked to him is downright embarrassing.
  • Options
    i think this is just agents trying to drum up interest. However he is classed as a winger so maybe his goal stats are a bit harsh to compare too. But i would rather we looked at a young winger to loan and an old head in the centre of midfield. The potential of this signing does not exactly excite me. If we do sign him i'll give him a chance, but i suspect there is nothing in this.