Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Danny Graham

Anybody watch the sunderland v swansea game the other night?
He missed a sitter in the last minute for swansea and in my opinion looked like he stuttered before striking?

Now signed for sunderland

Justsaying

Comments

• I don't think so, he was just waiting for the ball to come down. I don't think for a second that anything of the sort was going through his mind - when on the pitch all you are thinking about is the game.
  • Hmmm maybe, it was the first thought that went through my head as i really rate him.
  • Agree with golf can't see it. It's not like he's a Sunderland fan/ex-Sunderland player/fan favourite, it would not have mattered a jot had he scored. They might have been even more determined to sign him after a home defeat! Think it was just one of those things.
  • Leaving Swansea who are likely to win a major trophy . Will prob never win anything now
  • Apparently a Newcastle fan too and was booed by Sunderland fans the other night.

Which begs the question, if you were a pro (and obviously being a Charlton fan), would you be able to find it in yourself to sign for Palace or Millwall?
  • Apparently a Newcastle fan too and was booed by Sunderland fans the other night.

Which begs the question, if you were a pro (and obviously being a Charlton fan), would you be able to find it in yourself to sign for Palace or Millwall?

yes
  • Could be a good partner for Fletcher. But O'Neill spends a lot of money .. and 2/3 of his buys are absolute two left footed donkeys

Yes..is going to have to win over those fans quickly but then Sunderland fans shouldn't complain that they have a goalscorer who is prepared to put the fact he supports the local rivals to join them.
  • Fletcher and Graham will turn out to be a really good partnership I think. O'neil has a way of getting the best out of players

yes
    It probably helps that he never actually played for Newcastle. Lee Clark's time at Sunderland was a disaster due to his Newcastle loyalties!
  • Sponsored links:

yes
    It probably helps that he never actually played for Newcastle. Lee Clark's time at Sunderland was a disaster due to his Newcastle loyalties!
    Didn't Clark wear some sort of offensive t-shirt about Sunderland when Newcastle got to the cup final.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/picturegalleries/8847332/Footballs-most-controversial-shirt-messages-in-pictures.html?image=3
  • He's probably increased his salary massively. Why wouldn't he make that move. Even if Swansea do win the League Cup (likely) he couldn't sell his medal for more than a fraction of the extra money he will earn.

He's probably not earning much (relatively) so he has to think of his future.
  • It didn't stop Super Clive scoring a hat-trick against Sunderland, his boyhood heroes :-)

Dave Martin who played for both (now at southend i think) is a charlton fan.
  • Don't really understand the move. Swansea are really going places whilst Sunderland, though not directly in trouble, seem quite a stale club at the moment and have done for a few years.
  • cafctom said:

Don't really understand the move. Swansea are really going places whilst Sunderland, though not directly in trouble, seem quite a stale club at the moment and have done for a few years.

£ don$ get £$ e£$her

Southend released him last week. He has no club.

Southend released him last week. He has no club.
    At Luton Town now, probably on more money.