Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Hilarious
  • Options
    What a plank !! Mind you he's probably glad to see the back of that car.
  • Options
    I think it's definitely ok to laugh
  • Options
    Apparently he chased the thieves and tried to tackle them but he was really late...
  • Options
    The manufacturers supply to Moan Utd FC-------------all Scholes does is ring the club and say" lost me motor can i have another in lime green this time"
  • Options
    I do that - I guess you are not covered by insurance?
  • Options
    Salad said:

I do that - I guess you are not covered by insurance?

Probably not...especially if you leave the keys in the ignition.

But I doubt he cares, the loss of a car to him is most likely a few hours wages.

• Options
    Damn ice bandits.
  • Options
    As someone who has been burgled I don't find it funny.
    I assume he lives in a wealthy village so probably was targeted by the thieves.
  • Options
    Who hasnt been burgled?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Sorry to be a party pooper, but I agree with Absurdistan on this.

A lady (who had her kids in the house) was killed by one of these so called ice bandits a couple of years ago. (I think it was in Reading). She went to stop the thief and he ran her over.

I hope they catch the scumbag that illegally stole Mr Scholes car and chop his grubby little hands off!

Sorry to rant.

• Options
    I can agree with both views so far, ie its funny that he's his car stolen in such circumstances but the flip side is that any form of burglary shouldn't be a laughing matter.

But for someone in Scholes' position, replacing an expensive Chevvy would be like buying a Mars bar to us- as long as there were no personal/sentimental items in the car it shouldn't be too much of a worry for him.
  • Options
    Part of the sponsership deal, SAF banned the younger players from getting the top of the range Corvette. Scholes' was a £30000 4X4.
  • Options

A lady (who had her kids in the house) was killed by one of these so called ice bandits a couple of years ago. (I think it was in Reading). She went to stop the thief and he ran her over.

I hope they catch the scumbag that illegally stole Mr Scholes car and chop his grubby little hands off!

Sorry to rant.

Couldnt agree more.

Dont find it funny that we live in a country where you can't leave your keys in your car for a couple of minutes without it being nicked by scum even if you are ginger.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Who hasnt been burgled?

Depends whether you count turds or not.
  • Options

Oldham. The new Liverpool.

• Options
    Nice to see he still lives in Oldham
  • Options

Sorry to rant.

Couldnt agree more.

Dont find it funny that we live in a country where you can't leave your keys in your car for a couple of minutes without it being nicked by scum even if you are ginger.
    How many people, on that very day, did what Scholes did by de-icing the car in the driveway? Hundreds? Thousands? Millions even? How many were stolen? I've no idea, but I'd guess it was double figures, and the odds on it happening to you are pretty long. I for one refuse to live in fear!