Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent cup game who's going

How many fans will we get down there.im glad its not on the same night as gills are playing coz we wouldn't wanna take anymore of their fans

Comments

• Options
    If I get back from work in time I'll be going
  • Options
    Should be a good game and a good chance to see the next batch of future stars from the real academy of football
  • Options
    I'm going. I know a few of the Bay boys, be a good test for them against our young lads.
  • Options
    There are more threads on this than Nigel Adkins !!
  • Options
    Iv not seen them iv only just become a member
  • Options

There are more threads on this than Nigel Adkins !!

The "can't have too many threads" police will be on you for saying that. ; - )

What do we want? Duplicate threads
    When do we want them? All the time
  • Options
    Had an email on this. It says the pitch is very soft and with underlying water in places. If there's anymore substantial rain then the game is under threat. I think there's going to be a pitch inspection tomorrow morning. If I hear anything before you do then I'll post it up.
  • Options
    Cheers Spankie.
  • Options
    Nice one mate
  • Options
    whos up for getting a vocal group together?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im going provided pitch doesn't sink beforehand, bad enough at Colchester last night
  • Options
    Apparently there's an 80% chance of the game going ahead. They're working on the pitch now especially on two areas of concern. No further rain is forecast for today which is a good sign. A precautionary pitch inspection is due at 4pm. I shall update regarding that...
  • Options
    I which case i'll delay my journey a few hours until after the pitch inspection.Cheers.
  • Options

I which case i'll delay my journey a few hours until after the pitch inspection.Cheers.

Don't worry about that old son, read the e-mail I've just sent you and get booking!

• Options
    Game is off. One corner is still waterlogged so pitch unsafe. Please sticky this admin so fans know not to travel.
  • Options
    I forgot to check this before i left i got there and the place was in darkness
  • Options
    I'm in the ground now, no atmosphere and the players don't seem interested. In fact, they're not even moving although it is difficult to see them, floodlights don't seem to be working. Tried to get food and a beer at half time but the service was terrible, ended up walking away with nothing.
  • Options
    Have we made any subs yet ?
  • Options
    Not sure!
  • Options
    The players just didn't turn up today to be honest. Wet performance. Powell out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who were we supposed to have been playing?
  • Options
    Some great comments cheered me up after my wasted trip
  • Options
    dancafc said:

How far did you have to go ?
  • Options
    dancafc said:

Oh no dan cafc I was just about to make a jokey comment but feel bad as think you might have actually gone!! how far did you travel?

• Options
    Only from sittingbourne but that's diehard going to a game that was called off at 4pm
  • Options
    That's one word for it !
  • Options
    I got to Herne Bay at 4:30 to meet a mate only to find out he was stuck in Chatham and couldn't meet me for a beer and then found out that the damn game was off.Deep Joy.
  • Options
    Could of been worse mate you could of been a bellend and turned up at 6.45 without finding out it was off before i left
  • Options
    Any danger of this game actually being played on Wednesday?
  • Options
    It's looking good barring heavy rain/snow/meteor showers. :)