Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lairy Charlton fans?? Millwall mugs!

Comments

• makes me laugh some of the pictures they do, i must be honest. what really makes me laugh is the "should of the put the nut on him" comments as if a millwall fan has ever, ever done anything like that whilst on their own before or without a about 40 mates. the reason they support millwall is because they were bullied at school and every saturday they could act the hardman then go back to getting regular digs of every tom. dick and harry. pathetic club with pathetic supporters.
  • I love the way they seem to be getting all holy about the Charlton fan swearing despite the fact the fella then called him a c*** .
  • Would love to see half the posters on that site.

More than likely chavvy types in pink Hackett shirts from Kent wanking themselves off over storys of breaking a few seats at Luton...
  • reeferlion sounds like a laugh!
  • We all know this never really actually happened.

It's just some no-mark still reeling over what happened on December 1st.

• Why do they all have to speak as if they're from deepest, darkest Bermondsey? They're like caricatures!
  • Fascinating story from another millwall fan from Kent.
  • Plaaayer said:

Why do they all have to speak as if they're from deepest, darkest Bermondsey? They're like caricatures!

This! I'm sure they just use some of these Football Factory terms online and not in the real world.
  • makes me laugh some of the pictures they do, i must be honest. what really makes me laugh is the "should of the put the nut on him" comments as if a millwall fan has ever, ever done anything like that whilst on their own before or without a about 40 mates. the reason they support millwall is because they were bullied at school and every saturday they could act the hardman then go back to getting regular digs of every tom. dick and harry. pathetic club with pathetic supporters.

Quite a few prejudiced conclusions jumped to in that load of waffle. Thank goodness you weren't stereotyping against an ethnic minority or similar.

Quite a few prejudiced conclusions jumped to in that load of waffle. Thank goodness you weren't stereotyping against an ethnic minority or similar.
    Are you having a laugh sll?

That thread is full of stereotypes about Charlton fans.
  • Sponsored links:

yes, I was horrified to SLL, I've reported to the local ethnic minorities advisory group.

ffs.
  • I suspect the Society of Black Lawyers are filing a police complaint as I type.
  • If it was true, I would of slapped the bloke for speaking to my kid like that. (This would never happen, I dont have kids) :)
  • edited January 2013
    i wouldn’t worry about it. the whole thing probably isn’t true. just all played out in his bedroom. a cuddly bear being the charlton fan. a transformer action figure being his made up son and a poster on the wall of justin bieber being the store assistant. now all of this would be alright if the guy wasn't in his thirties.
  • That thread is utterly hilarious. Obviously some one trying to have a bit of banter and that Millwall muppet flies off the rails. Hahaha it's made my day. Complete idiots.
  • We pulled the Lions tail, we took liberties, we're going to get punished for it. ZZZZZzzzzzzzz
  • No doubt all the Charlton fan said was take that hat off as a joke to the kid no swearing no nothing. The Millwall walked off saying nothing and has decided to write a load of shit on there to impress fellow Spanners.
  • buckshee said:

makes me laugh some of the pictures they do, i must be honest. what really makes me laugh is the "should of the put the nut on him" comments as if a millwall fan has ever, ever done anything like that whilst on their own before or without a about 40 mates. the reason they support millwall is because they were bullied at school and every saturday they could act the hardman then go back to getting regular digs of every tom. dick and harry. pathetic club with pathetic supporters.

Are you having a laugh sll?

That thread is full of stereotypes about Charlton fans.
    Yes. Didn't even open the Millwall thread.

No but we are stereotyping against the mentally handicapped so it's fine.
  • SE10 said:

Would love to see half the posters on that site.

More than likely chavvy types in pink Hackett shirts from Kent wanking themselves off over storys of breaking a few seats at Luton...

Loool! Classic!
  • Sponsored links:

• colthe3rd said:

makes me laugh some of the pictures they do, i must be honest. what really makes me laugh is the "should of the put the nut on him" comments as if a millwall fan has ever, ever done anything like that whilst on their own before or without a about 40 mates. the reason they support millwall is because they were bullied at school and every saturday they could act the hardman then go back to getting regular digs of every tom. dick and harry. pathetic club with pathetic supporters.

No but we are stereotyping against the mentally handicapped so it's fine.
    I think you could've worded that better!

waffle is a bit harsh. just a bit of banter before millwall turn up on the 16th and " smash the c11ts" or bob turns up and puts " the nut" on us. ha ha ha
  • To be fair if you youtube Millwall v Villa you get a cracking clip of 40-50 year olds dad dancing to Status Quo at the final whistle.
  • HAHA giving it large over the internet....I'd have done this that and the other. I very much doubt the main faces of Millwall are on there, such clowns.

Also, it will be one of our lowest crowds? Even playing League One football we had bigger crowds than them twats.
  • To be fair if you youtube Millwall v Villa you get a cracking clip of 40-50 year olds dad dancing to Status Quo at the final whistle.

Nothing wrong with The Quo.......
  • proper hard fuck£rs them lot!
    Did anyone else see them do nothing back in december?
  • Not sure how you can say that Jarman, that netting at the end of the stand took a right pasting from them!
  • Jarman said:

proper hard fuck£rs them lot!
    Did anyone else see them do nothing back in december?

Be fair Jarman! It takes a pwopper nawty geezer to throw a plastic bottle !!!
  • My old man was a good pal of Dave triggs- aka: -harry the dog - although the old man is a gooner, Harry the dog was terrified of him, said he was the only bloke he'd ever been afraid of, trouble is with these poxy millwall Muppets they try to live up to these 2bob mugs old reputation! They ain't hard they're all a bunch of fannys that can talk the talk but Shit themselves one on one! I had 3 millwall pricks give it when I was with my Mrs on the train from New cross to bridge, when I squared up they didn't wanna know! Bunch of retards I'm telling you, pathetic club. Can't wait for march let's make the valley rock!
  • We had bigger crowds while in league one on a Tuesday night!

HAHA giving it large over the internet....I'd have done this that and the other. I very much doubt the main faces of Millwall are on there, such clowns.

Also, it will be one of our lowest crowds? Even playing League One football we had bigger crowds than them twats.