Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tennis would ya

2»

Comments

• Options

yes to the first and last - who is the the middle one? yes tho

Actually, I'm confused about photos 2 and 3. Obviously the first one is Murray's mother. Is photo 2 the same woman, but about 15 years previously? And is photo 3 his girlfriend? If this is the case, my answers are - Not on your Nellie; Sure, why not?; and Yeah, bring her on.

New balls, please.

2nd one I'm not sure, but 3rd one is Chris Evert. You don't know Chris Evert ?
    Oh, Christ - so it is! She was a very early tennis letch of mine, decades ago when I was a pubescent teenager. But she spurned me, married John Lloyd and adopted his surname. Years later, he mischievously and suggestively titled his autobiography 'Lloyd on Lloyd'. That was another dagger to my heart.

• Options
    Me too :-)
  • Options
    So who is photo 2? Surely can't be Murray's mother when younger - the chin and cheekbones are different. Similar eyes, though. Ah, is she Murray's sister?
  • Options
    Whilst we're considering the looks of Andy Murray's girlfriend, this is the perfect time for me to break out this little gem again...

There's no justice in this world.
  • Options
    Yeah, nice one, Lucky. Sorry to bang on, but this is bugging me - You have just proved that photo 2 isn't Murray's girlfriend, so who is she? His mother?
  • Options

Yeah, nice one, Lucky. Sorry to bang on, but this is bugging me - You have just proved that photo 2 isn't Murray's girlfriend, so who is she? His mother?

I have no idea.. I just wanted an excuse to bring up the lovely Kim Sears <3
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

I have no idea.. I just wanted an excuse to bring up the lovely Kim Sears <3</p>
    Kim Sears being Murray's girlfriend, I assume?

• Options
    Yes
  • Options

djokovic's mother
  • Options
    She looks like a terrahawk
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

djokovic's mother
    Thanks. Isn't it about time we had another Whose Rack?