Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help the fleet

Just heard that my local 2nd team, ebbsfleet united, are struggling badly financially after having a few home games called of due to the weather and have put out a appeal for donations. Anything is much appreciated by the club.

Their next home game is on Friday the 1st and most of their sat games are when Charlton are away so would be good to see a few new faces down stonebridge road

ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/home/?p=8402

Comments

• Options
    anyone spending their friday night down stonebridge road?
  • Options
    Maybe they should give Eurostar a call, after all they changed their name because of a train station. Or how about the My Football Club internet thing - Can't they stump up some cash for the team they brought?

Up the Darts!
  • Options
    most of myfc have left because of issues with how to run the club, that and when they bought them there was debts that they did not know about so alot of the subscribers left. The ones that are left they need to change how they run the club so that other supporter groups such as the fleet trust can help.

Anyway i don't really know the full ins and outs. lots of different things have happened.

However the club has currently received just under £20,000 in donations which is a fantastic amount.
  • Options
    Wilma said:

Maybe they should give Eurostar a call, after all they changed their name because of a train station. Or how about the My Football Club internet thing - Can't they stump up some cash for the team they brought?

Up the Darts!

What a turn around between us and them from down the road eh?

Us with a cracking ground playing well at the top of the conference and 1 game from a trophy semi and them, welll......... it dont look good - but even though they are the enemy i wouldnt want them to fold.

COYD
  • Options
    DA1 said:

Wilma said:

Up the Darts!

Us with a cracking ground playing well at the top of the conference and 1 game from a trophy semi and them, welll......... it dont look good - but even though they are the enemy i wouldnt want them to fold.

COYD
    Sums it well. Come on Darts
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    well Blinkant...it seems to be just you and me..
  • Options
    Wilma said:

Maybe they should give Eurostar a call, after all they changed their name because of a train station.

Come on Eurostar ..... fantastic opportunity to remind people there is an Ebbsfleet station!

;o)
  • Options
    Sold the heart and soul of the club by changing the name for a quick buck, no sympathy!!!
  • Options
    DA1 said:

Wilma said:

Up the Darts!

COYD
    Totally agree, particularly with the bit about them not folding, don't want this to happen. I just think they sold out twice and didn't give a stuff about fans and locals then, so why should they expect them to stump up now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Took a pasting tonight at home. Looks like they're going down.
  • Options
    was there. not much hope staying up if they carry on playing like that.
  • Options
    As my local team, I'd be more than happy to pop along to watch them when Charlton are away, but £15 a ticket for non-league football????

They're having a f**king laugh.........................
  • Options
    That's what puts me off having moved into the local area.