Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What Is It With Kevin Bacon?

I'm getting a bit fed up of this bloke , must have a heck of an agent , he's everywhere at the moment!

Comments

• Options
    Centre of the universe! Didn't you know that?
  • Options
    He's a real luvvie ..
  • Options
    Being a veggie I'm not interested in smoked, unsmoked or Kevin Bacon - it all gives me the Tremors and makes me Hollow Man!
  • Options
    He's was the answer to a question at the pub quiz night last night.
  • Options
    He's just a bit Footloose!
  • Options
    I forgive him those irrritating ads for Tremors. Fab film, in a crap way.
  • Options
    Is a legend!
  • Options
    Seen him skiing here in CT as he is local .....seems a nice chap
  • Options
    got to love the Bacon.
  • Options

Being a veggie I'm not interested in smoked, unsmoked or Kevin Bacon - it all gives me the Tremors and makes me Hollow Man!

Veggies are taking over! Ffs!

; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Veggies are taking over! Ffs!

; )
    Yay !!!
    ;-)
  • Options
    How many are there on CL? There's 3 out the closet that I know of, you MOG, then there's me CL pal AUN and now MBA, is there anyone else?!
  • Options
    ...I wouldn't be surprised if Anna_Kissed was too...?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    We'll have to have a go at that!

Here's one to start....... Jimmy Saville!?
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

How many are there on CL? There's 3 out the closet that I know of, you MOG, then there's me CL pal AUN and now MBA, is there anyone else?!

yes

• Options
    edited January 2013
  • Options
    those ads are quality though. almost as good as the bloke talking about sky go and ultimately 'avin some'
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

We'll have to have a go at that!

Here's one to start....... Jimmy Saville!?

Saville (mates with) prince charles (son to) the queen (whom knighted) sir ian mckellan (in x men directed by) bryan singer (who produced x men: first class starring) mr kevin bacon.
  • Options

those ads are quality though. almost as good as the bloke talking about sky go and ultimately 'avin some'

But in the ads he's reduced to informing the viewing public what his name is - thereby giving a clue as to his z-list status straight away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I love Tremors, great idea for a film. Real cheesefest and a good laugh!
  • Options

I'm getting a bit fed up of this bloke , must have a heck of an agent , he's everywhere at the moment!

He lost a fortune in Madoff's ponzi scheme.
  • Options
    Bit off thread: Owning up to vegetarianism, feels a bit like being an alien amongst meat-eaters. "TAKE ME TO YOUR BLEEDER".
  • Options

Bit off thread: Owning up to vegetarianism, feels a bit like being an alien amongst meat-eaters. "TAKE ME TO YOUR BLEEDER".

Lol tell me about it! We're really not that strange. (@BIG_ROB - leave it ;o) and add SethPlum to our ranks)

Anyhoo Kevin Bacon - very good in a film called Woodsman where he plays a paedophile. Not really a date movie though.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

But in the ads he's reduced to informing the viewing public what his name is - thereby giving a clue as to his z-list status straight away.
    Blimey that's a bit harsh innit? He's been in dozens of very successful films, won Golden Globes, done plenty of stage stuff and had 6 albums out. If he's a z-lister what does that make Kerry Katona then???
  • Options

cafcfan said:

Blimey that's a bit harsh innit? He's been in dozens of very successful films, won Golden Globes, done plenty of stage stuff and had 6 albums out. If he's a z-lister what does that make Kerry Katona then???
    Who? :-)
  • Options
    Stupid comment about Kevin Bacon being a z-lister he has made many fine movies and is in constant demand in Hollywood. One of those actors like Gene Hackman who NEVER turns in a bad performance regardless of the quality of the film.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Ridiculous!! Bacon is highly regarded and very, very well known. His CV is one of the most enviable in Hollywood!! He says his name because he's referring to the Six Degrees thing.

Although as per the OP's point, he is in the Everything Everywhere ads (the only ads I choose to watch to be fair), as well as those cinema ones where he plays 5 of his old characters (great idea), and now The Following is getting a lot of coverage. If anyone is going to get overexposed, Kevin Bacon doing an impression of Frank Carson is fine with me.

• Options

Lol tell me about it! We're really not that strange. (@BIG_ROB - leave it ;o) and add SethPlum to our ranks)

Anyhoo Kevin Bacon - very good in a film called Woodsman where he plays a paedophile. Not really a date movie though.
    And Me ! Been meat-free for 32 years..............
    ;-)