Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"Celebrity" diving

Comments

• Pammy on the skating!

That is all...
  • Saw the last five minutes of the diving - I assume they actually practiced and had some training ? How could you be that crap after some form of coaching ?

Saw Galapagos last night - has David Otterlover sold out to Sky now ? Or was that just for the 3D ?

I missed Africa - what time is it on tonight ?

Sorry; more questions than answers!
  • Alan Partridge's interview with Tony Hayers to pitch his ideas. The writers were before their time.
  • PL54 said:

Saw the last five minutes of the diving - I assume they actually practiced and had some training ? How could you be that crap after some form of coaching ?

Saw Galapagos last night - has David Otterlover sold out to Sky now ? Or was that just for the 3D ?

I missed Africa - what time is it on tonight ?

Sorry; more questions than answers!

Africa is on Wednesday. They repeat it on a Sunday around 5pm.
  • Africa was incredible. The experienced Giraffe ran the show
  • JT said:

Africa was incredible. The experienced Giraffe ran the show

An early highlight of the year. He had all the skills, it was the duck followed by the knockout blow that impressed me. That and the giant bird eating cannibal crickets!
  • Those crickets made my skin crawl. Brave man who was recording those pictures.
  • Those crickets made my skin crawl. Brave man who was recording those pictures.

When they all set on the injured one, that was awful.

I thought the cave underneath the kalahari was amazing, imagine the stuff living in that underground lake.
  • Sponsored links:

• Apparently Gareth Bale declined an offer to be on the show - said he didn't dive.
  • Apparently Watford were disqualified because they started diving getting off the team coach and walking into the aquatic centre.
  • You shouldn't be watching ITV when Dad's Army is on the other side. They don't like it up 'em.

• They should consider draining the pool first.....now that would be entertaining!
  • or perhaps filling it with piranhas.
  • helen lederer's dive was like a burial at sea ....wished it was
  • The first place for worst tv show in 2013 is now confirmed. No one could produce a bigger piece of shit than Splash !
  • I see Nickey Bailey's in it next week.
  • It's got a second series - astounding!!!

Old Gabby must be struggling - she presents some right turkeys these days!
  • That fat.muppet from TOWIE is obviously last up as there wont be any water left in the pool afterwards

pwopa WHOOSH
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2014
    The fat thing diving in is gonna be TV gold

The rest is awful
  • The fat thing diving in is gonna be TV gold

Would ya?
  • My wife tuned to this for a minute while channel-hopping...first time I've ever heard her say 'This is total b*ll*x'!!
  • Off_it said:

It's got a second series - astounding!!!

Old Gabby must be struggling - she presents some right turkeys these days!

Good old British "lowest common denominator" TV. Any old format will do, assign it to a D-List presenter (or two), throw in some G-List celebrity whores.

All thought up, commissioned, made, starred in and presented by a media class. Get your nose in the trough and you have a living for life serving up puerile shit to the brain dead masses.

Right back to the Spanner FA Cup thread for some real entertainment...
  • edited January 2014
    Off_it said:

Jesus Christ. Who in their right mind thought this would be good Saturday night viewing?

Yeah. Shit....
    When's 'take me out' on?

(I'm serious /my guilty secret)

• Pearl Heenan
  • Off_it said:

Jesus Christ. Who in their right mind thought this would be good Saturday night viewing?

Yeah. Shit....
    When's 'take me out' on?

(I'm serious /my guilty secret)

Always good for a perv up
  • Roger Mellie called it right years ago "Celebrity Shit In a Bucket"