Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millionaire Boy Racers

2»

Comments

• Surely this can be solved with a couple bags of nails?
  • Okay, I didnt watch it but just sounded a strange comment when people are breaking the law. Along with the first one by the original poster to be as angered as when watching concentration camp footage. Tho Red in SE8 is normally sane? isnt he?

I might have to watch this.
  • I have often considered a cheese wire between 2 street lights to get the bikers that do it
  • colthe3rd said:

Curb_It said:

EGAddick said:

Yes quite clearly a lot of the residents were confusing road traffic incidents and events with culture and race - and the programme made them look exactly what they are; pompous NIMBY's.

Wherever there is a desirable area, people with money will flock. Think of the residents of Venice, Monaco even the Isle of Man - they 'suffer' a few months of the year where it's packed with tourists or the millionaire jet set fly in to party etc. If people really don't like it, why live there?

I know of people that have made lots of money renting their properties (anything from chalets to apartments) and other assets to fabulously rich Arabs and Russians and have done very well. It's maybe not an option for everyone to leave their home for a few months a year but it is for some.

As for the speeding and reckless driving, well that's a matter for the police.

If people don't like people breaking the law (which could in fact kill them if it went wrong) they should move?
    I think the point EG is making is that for some on that programme the problem wasn't with the cars but where the people are from.
    Wacky Racists?
  • Ha ha brilliant VG
  • Should just be glad they don't live in Russia...
    youtube.com/watch?v=jJ5Ur3H9svg
  • wait till you have been kept awake for say 10 nights on the trot take a large brick and lob it through the front of the first car that zooms past or is siting there reving up for an hour. Kills the driver . Job done.

Point should be to some of you right on left wing twonks its ok for the guys with dosh to come over here and break laws but the people in the wrong in your World are the middle class WHITE people who were complaining--------and your anti racism ?
  • Very good VG!

GH, no one from that programme was arrested for dangerous driving. Most of the residents were complaining about the revving of the engines. When the residents were asked if any of them had ever asked them to stop the room fell silent. That for me summed up the majority of the idiots who lived there. They went to all the effort of contacting the police, writing to the local council even foreign embassies. Why didn't they just once go out and politely ask them to stop?

I never said the young middle eastern men who are coming over and doing this were not in the wrong, they are causing a nuisance to the residents, I don't think anyone can dispute that. What I enjoyed was it annoyed the small brained Daily Mail readers who made it a race issue above anything else.
  • I'd go outside my house with a bat and ask politely for them to stop and if they didn't start smashing headlights
  • You're happy someone has had their quality of life lowered by someone breaking the law? Strange
  • Sponsored links:

• We welcome them because they have money. Money is more important to modern society than decency. As long as everybody is content for that fact to remain, nothing will change.
  • We welcome them because they have money. Money is more important to modern society than decency. As long as everybody is content for that fact to remain, nothing will change.

Spot on. If this was a bunch of yoofs ragging round Bromley in Vauxhall Novas it would get a different reaction from the authorities.

Spot on. If this was a bunch of yoofs ragging round Bromley in Vauxhall Novas it would get a different reaction from the authorities.

Yeah too true if it had been in lads in Corsas they'd have had a Section 59 Police Reform Act warning slapped on them straight away. (Of course, they probably wouldn't want to try this piece of extremely dubious legislation on anyone with the dosh to take it to the European courts.)

Very well put Mutts!

• ............ some of you right on left wing twonks

Is there any subject that you cant get left wing, right wing into?