Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lisbie or Fuller?

Two mid thirties strikers with Premiership experience.

Which would you rather have?

Comments

• Fuller
  • I'm guessing this question is a result of how much drink you've already had?
  • edited January 2013

I'm guessing this question is a result of how much drink you've already had?

P'raps.

Mind you Fuller got some stick on here after Saturday and as I drove past Colchester's ground earlier and thought of Lisbie I decided to canvas some views.

Lisbie wasn't as bad for us as some make out in my view

• edited January 2013
    Lisbie is and always will be u21 for me.
  • Were you making a late bid for the most pointless question of 2012 Len?
  • The only Lisbie I know is a youngster with bags of potential. Unless you're comparing him with Barry Fuller then I'm not interested ;-)
  • I really don't see Fuller hitting double figures for us this season, and given the amount we're probably paying him in wages, this isn't actually that bad a question.

My answer would be neither and spend the money elsewhere on the squad. But if I had to choose between the two then I would expect Lisbie, if played every week, to score as many as Fuller would in a season - so I'd go Lisbie just to free money elsewhere for improving the squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lisbies showing promise. Reckon he might develop into a decent striker.
  • Need you ask Len!
  • fuller all day long!
  • Is this a sick New Years joke , liable is shit with all the bollocks of a deer