Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crisis Being Delivered 17:00 Tuesday

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mockers
  • Options
    Breaking news: Crisis back on.
  • Options
    Losing 3-2.
  • Options
    Further breaking news: Crisis possibly adverted for the second time.
  • Options
    4-3 blimey - game end now please!
  • Options
    only crisis is the length of my fingernails - they've gone
  • Options
    Is there a return address on that crisis?.......................
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    cambi22 said:

I can see us getting something from the game. Watford are not that good.

lol and we are
    I'll have the last LOL now, thank you very much :)
  • Options
    Crishas delivered
  • Options
    You bugger. I read the first few comments on here and assumed we had lost 4-0. I wasn't sure what time kick-off was.

Just returned to the computer to find out the real score!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The only crisis was with my bloody nerves for the last 10 minutes.
  • Options

.imageimage
  • Options
    Crisis, cancelled ! Hurrah !
  • Options

Yehhhhhh
  • Options

Lol what a great pic
  • Options
    Blimey....AFKA's grown since I last saw him.....
  • Options
    Dear valued customers,

Please accept our deepest apologies for the non delivery of the expected crisis at 3pm today. Unfortunately our stock of relegation crisis packages have been depleted and we do not expect any further supplies this season.

All we can offer at this stage is the Mid-table Mediocrity stocking filler but we are aware this may not meet the needs of those that prefer a more negative offering.

I can advise, though, that our In The Know departments both here and at our satellite message boards are working on a prototype Financial Investment doll which automatically talks of signing all the best Championship players but walks away from you just as it promises to spew money. Various iterations of this doll will be delivered over the next 12 months.
  • Options
    Love that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice one Charente
  • Options
    To be continued....
  • Options
    Excellent charente !
  • Options
    Brilliant, Charente .....love it!

Should we settle for mid-table mediocrity .....or can Curbs Powell take us to the next level?
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Should we settle for mid-table mediocrity .....or can Curbs Powell take us to the next level?

Thank you for your enquiry Mr. Red,

There has been some demand for The Next Level package but some concern has been expressed in Postman Powell's ability to deliver it. We are currently searching for a new postman with a face to ward off guard dogs and a desire to defect from our competitors. Unfortunately, when we have tried this in the past we didn't realise our new appointment couldn't read a map or even perform the simple task of posting a letter. We were also a bit taken in when we bought him the 'best post van you've never heard of'.

In the meantime you will have to make do with the Financial Investment doll which, in view of it creating false excitement, we're naming Wet Reams.

• Options
    Excellent! How can I get myself a Wet Ream?
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Excellent! How can I get myself a Wet Ream?

ITV ?

• Options

Told you I'd let you know !
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

Thank you for your enquiry Mr. Red,

There has been some demand for The Next Level package but some concern has been expressed in Postman Powell's ability to deliver it. We are currently searching for a new postman with a face to ward off guard dogs and a desire to defect from our competitors. Unfortunately, when we have tried this in the past we didn't realise our new appointment couldn't read a map or even perform the simple task of posting a letter. We were also a bit taken in when we bought him the 'best post van you've never heard of'.

In the meantime you will have to make do with the Financial Investment doll which, in view of it creating false excitement, we're naming Wet Reams.

Wet Reams - brilliant!

I'm sure even the Big Man might find tat funny.