Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Joe Piggot goal v Tonbridge

http://www.bromleyfc.net/

Great goal on 3.20 but also sets up the first and is involved for the penalty.

Joe is the blond no. 10

Comments

• Options
    Henry.

Has been getting rave reviews. Non-league had him as man of the match, Yesterday. Bromley fans rate him. Spoke to a scout at a recent game, who also has been impressed. He's being 'shadowing' his performances. I liking him to Mendonca, get the ball to him in the box and inveriably he will score, but don't ask him to work outside the area. We must not let him go!
  • Options
    Screamer, thanks i enjoyed that, nice to see a bit of football.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Had some feedback the other day after sending an e-mail to the Bromley FM researcher. He's done well for them, he's suggested he could potentially make it as a pro. Whether that's as high as our level we'll have to wait and see.
    He has been good for us. Target man is right, although he has decent finishing at BSS level, I doubt it would be anywhere near professional levels. I would consider upping his work rate type stats, he may be trying to prove a point but he is working really hard and chasing down long balls and trying to block goalie clearances etc. Decent in the air and very hard working, obviously mobility and passing are the weak links but that fits the profile of typical target man who is at BSS level at the moment with the potential to go a lot further. Overall, the jumping/heading/work rate type stats are the top ones, the technical skill ones in need of work before he could be league standard.

It probably wouldn't help with ratings, but if you are interested http://www.youtube.com/bromleyfctv has highlights from all the games since he joined us, not that youtube helps much as it only shows highlights. He has generally playing the lone striker in a 4-5-1/4-3-3 type formation and leading the line well.

...fitness seems good, despite working hard all game he normally lasts 90 minutes, consistancy is also good so far.

...but a fairly standard "beanpole" type target man with potential seems right.

...He hasn't been noticeably two-footed or extremely one footed...
  • Options
    Glad he is doing well.

Seems to be behind azeez and sho-sliva but all young so will have ups and downs.

Mambo was written off but is now getting a chance in league one
  • Options
    shooting from outside the box...........we'll soon train that out of him !!
  • Options
    Decent cricketer too. He was (might still be) part of the Kent CCC academy.
  • Options
    Stephens out piggot in......