Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Happy and Prosperous 2013 to Us All

The title says it all. May we not stress over losses nor exalt too much over wins. May the winds of financial trouble blow past our doors. May our children and loved ones pass that exam, find that job, meet nice new friends and steer clear of trouble. May we all be happy, friendly yet competitive and generous to those around us who deserve our generosity. May help be at hand should we need it.

A Very Happy New Year to everyone, especially to my Fellow LIfe Sentencers .. May a rich sugar daddy bestow many millions upon our managers ... and last but not least, may our players keep the faith when times are hard and continue to play as competitively as they have so far during this topsy turvey season.

Come On You Addicks .. !!!

Comments

• Options
    well said
  • Options
    Good post Lincs, I share those sentiments entirely and to add good health to one and all including Danny Haynes.
  • Options
    Ditto. Love this board, opinions are so diverse at times it is a miracle that any of us could ever have any common ground, that being the mighty Addicks of course.

Happy and prosperous 2013 everyone on CL
  • Options
    Nice post Lincs....A healthy and prosperous new year to all Lifers and our wonderful Club
  • Options
    Yup, very nice post Lincs. Good luck in 2013 to everyone who posts on here.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    well said lincs you twat

:-)

happy new year all
  • Options
    Yeah, Happy New Year Lifers!

AFKA, any chance of me Thatcher thread back before 2013? ; )
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

AFKA, any chance of me Thatcher thread back before 2015? ; )

I'll think about it !
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

AFKA, any chance of me Thatcher thread back before 2015? ; )

I'll think about it !
    Cushty ; )
  • Options
    Happy New Year to all.

Have a safe one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    happy New year all
  • Options
    Yup, wishing all Lifers a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
  • Options
    Happy New Year everyone!
  • Options
    Well said Lincs. Happy New Year to you & everyone.
  • Options
    Hear, Hear.......well said Lincs..............Happy New Year to one and all!!!
  • Options

Well said Lincs. Happy New Year to you & everyone.

cheers CE shoud auld acquaintance (and quarrels) be forgot (:->) .... have a good one
  • Options
    Have a good one all
  • Options
    Well said Lincs, happy, healthy and safe new year to all.
  • Options
    Well said Lincs. In these days when half the world seems to be intent on blowing up the other half, when you can't pick up a newspaper or put the news on without hearing about another pervert, peodo, maniac shooting kids dead, incompetent, but highly paid, heads of major companies and industries screwing up but still walking away with a million £ payoff, it's refreshing, and kinda nice, to log in on CL once or twice a day and converse with normal, down to earth people about footie and a hundred other topics beside.

A very happy and peaceful New Year to one and all.
  • Options
    Have a prosperous and safe 2013 people.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy New Year to you all.
  • Options
    Nice one, Lincs. Says it all, mate !

At the risk of boring everyone, A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US ALL !
  • Options
    Nice thread Lincs and a very happy 2013 to all from 'sunny' Bournemouth too.
  • Options
    happy new year one and all
  • Options
    Hope you all have a happy and healthy 2013!
  • Options
    Can't believe I'm the first on here to wish Mr Jimenez a Happy New Year !

Just not a prosperous one, maybe ?

• Options
    Happy new year to Charlton lifers everywhere.
  • Options
    I'll drink to that! Live, laugh, love and be happy in 2013.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    A Happy New Year to all on here.

2012 has been mixed for our family. Two births, two deaths and a graduation. As an indirect result of one of the deaths I find myself indoors on my own on New Years Eve posting on Charlton Life. My wife is with one of our bereaved relatives whilst I've just returned home from dropping off various daughters.

I'm quite happy though as our bereaved relative is delighted that my wife is staying over.

A bottle or two of ale for me now and Andy Stewart or whoever does it these days on the telly.
  • Options
    Merry new year everyone.