Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Zaha says he wants Jan move...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Someone needs to ruin him very early on when we play them
  • Options
    He showed up at Man U with a tee shirt with Imogen Thomas on it.
  • Options
    are you allowed to agree a loan back as part of the deal?

i have no idea either way but all these pre contracts etc just got me thinking....
  • Options
    hang on. If they have 10m in the bank then he's signed for Utd and been loaned back surely. If he get's injured then tough.
  • Options

hang on. If they have 10m in the bank then he's signed for Utd and been loaned back surely. If he get's injured then tough.

the devil is always in the small print
  • Options
    according to bbc news just now, he isnt being signed until July so i presume there is no loan involved
  • Options
    10 million for their main asset ?
    Our chairman provides that in 10 months! :)

• Options
    I stand corrected, said the man in the orthopaedic shoes

BBC News
  • Options
    Palace have done very well out of the deal when you consider the fact that they haven't actually lost the player yet and they have an extra £10m sat there to use to bolster their promotion push.

I rarely wish injury on players, but as it has already been mentioned on here - it would be pretty funny if Rhoys Wiggins clattered him and he had to go back to United!
  • Options
    cafctom said:

I rarely wish injury on players, but as it has already been mentioned on here - it would be pretty funny if Rhoys Wiggins clattered him and he had to go back to United!

Would have been even funnier if it had happened before he signed so that Palace couldn't play him or sell him.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've probably got this wrong but doesn't the loan window open a week after the transfer window closes? So if Zaha has signed for Man Utd he wouldn't be loaned back until after our game?
  • Options

I've probably got this wrong but doesn't the loan window open a week after the transfer window closes? So if Zaha has signed for Man Utd he wouldn't be loaned back until after our game?

Not sure, but there are teams making loans right now so I'm sure they could just loan him straight away.
  • Options
    from what I understand, you can make loans during the transfer window. The window then closes and a week later the loan only window opens (and that's only for non-prem clubs, prem clubs can't make loans outside of the two standard transfer windows).
  • Options
    Man Utd are getting massively ripped off by Palarse. They have done really well to get possibly £15 mill from United without losing until him summer FFS.
  • Options
    Zaha was under 20 at the start of this season so he could be registered as a youth loan i think, in which case he can be loaned out whenever
  • Options
    Ah right, makes sense. Didn't realise there had been so many loan signings already in Jan. Wishful thinking that he wouldn't be playing against us. Cheers
  • Options
    A Palace mate of mine, yeah, I know, says since he played for England his head was turned, not been the same since. Lets hope he has a shocker on the 2nd.
  • Options
    CHG said:

A Palace mate of mine, yeah, I know, says since he played for England his head was turned, not been the same since. Lets hope he has a shocker on the 2nd.

Seconded. Palace fan here says that Bolasie has been much better than Zaha in recent weeks
  • Options

I stand corrected, said the man in the orthopaedic shoes

BBC News

according to that, he is 20, has been there since he was 12 then he goes on to say he's been there over 10 years???

Kanu mark II??????
  • Options
    If I was in his place, I'd be looking at which big club had the hole I could fit in to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bet Giggs was happy.

• Options
    WSS said:

Bet Giggs was happy.

I don't understand
  • Options
    As much as I despise those stripey south norwood tw@ts that is a cracking bit of business.
  • Options

As much as I despise those stripey south norwood tw@ts that is a cracking bit of business.

Was thinking the same, it is an absolutely unbelievable deal - £12m upfront, £3m add ons and he gets to stay until the end of the season.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Was thinking the same, it is an absolutely unbelievable deal - £12m upfront, £3m add ons and he gets to stay until the end of the season.
    Just like the last youth product we sold gave to a prem side