Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone watching the darts ?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    I play at the porters lodge it there opens 2 times a month great standard of darts there and a good pub as well
  • Options
    JT said:

Going to the darts tomorrow in Bournemouth with this man

Football friend :-)
  • Options
    Porters Lodge was our home pub for few years in the bank/financial institutions darts league.
    One of the few pubs actively supporting darts in The City these days.

• Options
    Anyone watching the Dubai Masters om Eurosport2. What an absolute dog shit channel this is, the coverage is shocking, 2 blokes (one being Steve Beaton) talking nonsense not even commentating on the game. You cant even hear the ref call out the scores or the hear the crowd. No wonder I've never watched anything on this crap channel.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Anyone watching the Dubai Masters om Eurosport2. What an absolute dog shit channel this is, the coverage is shocking, 2 blokes (one being Steve Beaton) talking nonsense not even commentating on the game. You cant even hear the ref call out the scores or the hear the crowd. No wonder I've never watched anything on this crap channel.

Agreed. It's terrible!
  • Options
    Sirchris said:

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

ok i get the picture
  • Options
    Tell you what....the thing this thread needs is a picture of a "Walk-on Girl".
  • Options

Tell you what....the thing this thread needs is a picture of a "Walk-on Girl".</blockquot

Quality :)

• Options
    steve beaton.. the bronze Adonis...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2014
    9 dart mania in Dublin

World Grand Prix Darts
    Wade V Thornton
    Wade got a 9 darter in the 2nd set
    Thornton got a 9 darter in the 4th set
  • Options
    Wade 1 set up and looking good.

Hope his Bi-Polar doesn't kick in
  • Options
    No idea why the crowd are booing Taylor
  • Options
    Because he's a bellend?
  • Options
    He is the GOAT
  • Options

He is the GOAT

Unenviable record and he is the GOAT player stats wise but he is a bit annoying.