Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The xmas day cheers thread !

2»

Comments

• Options
    The sprouts cider combo is working happy man stinking up christmas
  • Options
    In the middle of laying down my yuletide log. The bran flakes and satsumas are helping. Mildly pissed on belgian beer, champers, g+t and irish coffee
  • Options
    Still no nosh here yet!! Mrs. Bridges has been hitting the sherry in the scullery.
  • Options
    Lol Dave mate I posted mine whist twisting the end of the log

Happy Xmas mate hope your little un enjoyed it mine has gone dolly and my little pony insane

Whilst my boy is going from iPad to black ops 2 constantly he is killing zombies now and I'm my possed state I am very weirdly enjoying it
  • Options
    March51 said:

Still no nosh here yet!! Mrs. Bridges has been hitting the sherry in the scullery.

5.20 and no grub ???

I'd be climbing the walls, we had ours at 12.30 !

• Options
    There's only five of us mate, but it's such a dysfunctional family nothing can be planned or timed. I'm told all will be dished up in 5 minutes and it does smell good! Don't see JiMMy 85 too often these days so there's plenty to catch up on and it'll all be worth the wait. Have a good evening and don't let the boys overdo it on the beer.
  • Options
    Feeling like a right bastard. Not a lot of room left for booze! Vodka shots for the rest of the day. . . . . . . . . .
  • Options

Lol Dave mate I posted mine whist twisting the end of the log

Happy Xmas mate hope your little un enjoyed it mine has gone dolly and my little pony insane

Whilst my boy is going from iPad to black ops 2 constantly he is killing zombies now and I'm my possed state I am very weirdly enjoying it

Cheers mate, little un is beside herself bouicing off the walls! Mum's having a good day too which is good after losing dad earlier in the year. Enjoy the rest of the day, tucking into another large wheat beer & sarnies.
  • Options
    Will do mate you too
  • Options

Feeling like a right bastard. Not a lot of room left for booze! Vodka shots for the rest of the day. . . . . . . . . .

That should read 'fat bastard'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Boxing Day here in Oz, have a hangover that defies medical science - now have to go to my folks place and do it all again.

And to make it worse I turn 40 tomorrow!
  • Options
    My head hurts 8+(
  • Options
    3000 calories consumed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day xxxxx
  • Options
    Spent another great Christmas day with the in-laws.
    Am I one of the lucky ones having in-laws who's company is as natural, relaxed and fun as my own parents?