Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Not moaning but....

...where's me get well soon Lady Thatcher thread gone, spent 15 minutes doing a quality post and the threads been sunk! Ffs

Comments

• Options
    Sadly the moderators prefer to let the BFRs of this world win.

Their site their choice but a shame in my opinion.
  • Options
    Still don't really know why we can't have a rant/debate thread about thatcher, since so many posters have so much to say.
  • Options
    But agreed, it's a shame it disappeared.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

...where's me get well soon Lady Thatcher thread gone, spent 15 minutes doing a quality post and the threads been sunk! Ffs

Probably the same place as your Augusto Pinochet, misunderstood national hero, R.I.P thread
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Probably the same place as your Augusto Pinochet, misunderstood national hero, R.I.P thread
    My what?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

oh do piss off. I'm at Tescos doing the shopping. I've moved it so that I can later delete the shit posts and reopen it.

I tell you what, one of you moaners go and get our Christmas food and ill sit on here 24 hours a day at everyones beck and call.
  • Options

LenGlover said:

oh do piss off. I'm at Tescos doing the shopping. I've moved it so that I can later delete the shit posts and reopen it.

I tell you what, one of you moaners go and get our Christmas food and ill sit on here 24 hours a day at everyones beck and call.
    I'm watching Strictly!
  • Options
    Should've done what I did mate

Woke the house up in Asda by 4 am Sainsbury by 6 home by 730 only stress was tills got first dibs on all stock ain't missed out on any choices
  • Options
    Contentious issue BIG_ROB! Can't blame me, I was at the match!
  • Options

Should've done what I did mate

Woke the house up in Asda by 4 am Sainsbury by 6 home by 730 only stress was tills got first dibs on all stock ain't missed out on any choices

Get the missus to do it after she's done the washing while I'm watching the racing, less stress pal!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Contentious issue BIG_ROB! Can't blame me, I was at the match!

What is, Christmas shopping?
  • Options
    Then she would moan all day mate got browny points half cut already curry on rte

• Options

Then she would moan all day mate got browny points half cut already curry on rte

Yeah mine moans an all, but I can't hear her cause she's in the boot of me car.......
  • Options
    Lol you gonna let in her out for Xmas or keep her in there

• Options

LenGlover said:

Please don't swear....think of the admin and people who run the site's wishes

;-)
  • Options
    AFKA has snapped! Quality. Len Glover evens to comment on the state of today's youth in next post.
  • Options
    edited December 2012

Need to let her out tomorrow to do the sprouts!
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Need to let her out tomorrow to do the sprouts!
    Sounds like AFKA's already done his sprouts..............

:)

• Options

LenGlover said:

Outraged in Bromley !
  • Options
    Can't wait for my sprouts on Tuesday the best fart makers known to man and with the combination of the rest of the grub just what's needed to make room for more
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going round my mum's for Christmas dinner, if she adds a few roast onions,you do not want to be near me! Love dem sprouts - mmmm mmmm mmmm!
  • Options
    Coming back after all this years rat a tat tat
  • Options
    nolly said:

Coming back after all this years rat a tat tat

You're a poet and you don't know it.....
  • Options

LenGlover said:

Classic
  • Options
    Shopping rage, beware who's going wild in the aisles!
  • Options
    This could be the best thread ever combining several other threads all into one. We have a bit of taking threads away from their original subjects, christmas, swearing and not a hint of football moaning in sight. Someone throw in a would ya!
  • Options
    Lisa Riley
  • Options
    Boom!
  • Options

LenGlover said:

I don't suppose if I gave you a list you could pick up a couple of things could you? Oh well don't ask, don't get 'n all that...
  • Options
    Just to add another topic, I think the moderators should appoint another moderator, just to ease the work load and as one of most popular members I don't mind taking one for the team.... your thoughts......