Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

4 league fixtures in 11 days ....

12/22 @ S. Wednesday
12/26 vs Ipswich
12/29 vs Derby
1/1 @ Watford

i can see us getting 12 from 12 during this busy festive run of fixtures.
ipswich will be a different side from our first match, now with mick mcarthy at the helm....
the home loss to watford against 10men should get our players hungry for revenge this time out ...
no doubt, SCP will have to keep players fresh and rotated. id like to see wagstaff get a run on the left. maybe devrite at a holding CM role?,
injuries and loans to negotiate... can fuller stay fit? will frimpong and hulse stay ????

Comments

• Options
    I cant see wagstaff getting a run out anywhere, especially on the left.

I doubt Fuller will appear, Frimpong ishere for all 4 as is Hulse, and I would expect to see all 4 central defenders used in the 4 game period.
  • Options
    max 7 points - 2 x 3 points for the home games and a point from 1 of the other 2 (i'd like to say v Watford but we have a terrible record at their place - don't think i've ever seen us win)

sheff w due a home win - and we got the 3 points last year when it really mattered.
  • Options
    I'm going to 3 of these - hope I break my record so far this season - yet to see us win, every Sat. home game + palace and millwall games
  • Options

max 7 points - 2 x 3 points for the home games and a point from 1 of the other 2 (i'd like to say v Watford but we have a terrible record at their place - don't think i've ever seen us win)

sheff w due a home win - and we got the 3 points last year when it really mattered.

Not sure about the individual results but the 7 point total seems about as much as we can expect, although Addick16's prediction is of course one to hope for.
  • Options

I'm going to 3 of these - hope I break my record so far this season - yet to see us win, every Sat. home game + palace and millwall games

I had to check that! I didn't realise that we hadn't won a home game on a Saturday! (Bloody hell)
  • Options
    3/4 games for me and the lad,can't wait.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Seven is the minimum we should expect IMO. Expecting a good Christmas period!
  • Options
    4 draws
  • Options
    1 win - Derby

2 draws - Wendies and Watford

1 defeat - Ipswich (bar stewards spoiling my Boxing Day)

5 points.
  • Options
    And Messi to reach 100 goals in a calendar year...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    12/22 @ S. Wednesday Win
    12/26 vs Ipswich Win
    12/29 vs Derby Draw
    1/1 @ Watford Draw
  • Options
    12/22 @ S. Wednesday Win
    12/26 vs Ipswich Draw
    12/29 vs Derby Draw
    1/1 @ Watford Win
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    3 wins and a loss(Watford) im especially confident of a result against Derby as it will be my first game of the season due to recently moving back down south, im currently on a 12 game unbeaten run from the last 2 season of games i have attended, worst result being the draw at Tranmere last season, COYR!
  • Options
    12/22 @ S Wednesday LOSE
    12/26 vs Ipswich DRAW
    12/29 vs Derby WIN
    1/1 @ Watford DRAW
  • Options
    3 points only