Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

anyone else bored?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TelMc32 said:

Davo55 said:

I work for myself on a part-time, semi-retired basis. No more work for me til February! Christmas, new year then off to Grenada for a couple of weeks.

One of the privileges of being a bit older - offset by always needing to get up and pee in the night and occasional lapses of memory. It's not all gravy!

Do you sometimes forget to get up then??

;-/
    Hmmm, could have worded it better :-)
  • Options

You heartless bar stewards

Feel for the people like Nathan who, through no fault of his own, don't have a job this Christmas

or the poor, down trodden self- employed like me who still have work to finish and no office Xmas parties.

And poor tube train drivers who have to stand on picket lines on boxing day.

Or Millwall fans who will wake up on Cristmas day and still be Millwall fans

Ah yes but have you forgotten, Christmas is a time for new cardies.
  • Options

Would love to be bored. Loads to do. Not because i am some form of workaholic, i'm just a lot less efficient than everyone else !

Feels like end of term in the office today. Monday is going to feel even weirder

Stop pretending you have a normal job.
    we all know you are here 24/7, imperiously surveying us,your subjects, from the North Stand Covered End Ivory Towers

• Options
    11 hour nightshift starting at 9, and tommorow, as usual.
  • Options
    Still hanging seriously bored with the feeling

Might have a beer
  • Options

Still hanging seriously bored with the feeling

Might have a beer

You still walkin' ?

• Options
    No mate and I will never ever decide to do that again sober it's an hr or so tops drunk feck nows bad call

Mate I will need carpet laid in my daughters room in the new year only a small job

But I can pick u up and take you back do you don't have to put fuel in the motor will inbox you closer to time if you fancy it
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Aiming to be at the Lib for Boxing Day, Midday, see you there ?

(You may need to start walking at Lunchtime on the 25th......)
    ;-)
  • Options
    Will be in there mate no probs