Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

St petersburg

Going st petersburg in Feb anyone else been? Any tips?

Comments

• Options
    Try to make sure you're not black or gay.
  • Options
    or if you are join the fan club
  • Options
    Don't worry not black and not gay guys
  • Options
    pre op trans gender¿
  • Options
    Yep wear something warm
  • Options
    It's absolutely freezing, but an amazing place. Make sure to visit the Hermitage and if you're taking a lady a trip to see the ballet at the Mariinskiy Theatre. Not that I want to dent my street cred on here but I got the missus tickets as a surprise when we went and we both bloody loved it.
  • Options
    I was visiting there in June and enjoyed the white nights. Peterhof and Hermitage a must but its a nice city. Not sure what it would be like in February but fecking cold springs to mind!
  • Options
    It is a fantastic city. Just stroll around enjoying it, but be aware that it can be quite mind boggling cold at that time of year. Hermitage is a must. I went to an 'Evening of Russian Folk Culture' in one of the palaces, which sounds like the worst night ever, but was actually one of the funniest and most enjoyable evenings I've had.
  • Options

Friends who have been say it's great. If you have time, the Russian equivalent of the Orient Express runs from St P to Moscow and is meant to be good.

Watch the 'Russsian Ark' before you go.
  • Options
    Let us know if anyone smiles at you!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Let us know if anyone smiles at you!

Russians aren't born with the specific muscles in their face to smile.same goes for a lot of Eastern European races.