Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds v Chelsea

Great atmosphere at elland road

Comments

• Options
    gary glitter and jimmy saville songs so far. class supporters.
  • Options
    Cracking noise levels
  • Options
    1-0 leeds, nice ball from Jerome T
  • Options
    Great finish
  • Options
    Unbelievable assist for Jerome Thomas, class. Leeds 1-0 up.
  • Options
    JFH in the studio .
  • Options
    Is it me or are Chelsea one of those clubs who's fans (mostly fake cockneys) claim to have a 'rivalry' with everyone?!

Tottenham, Liverpool, Leeds, West Ham, Arsenal, Millwall.....And that's before we get to Fulham and QPR, who most of their 'fans' don't recognize as rivals anyway because they only watch from afar and care about the top 6.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Is it me or are Chelsea one of those clubs who's fans (mostly fake cockneys) claim to have a 'rivalry' with everyone?!

Tottenham, Liverpool, Leeds, West Ham, Arsenal, Millwall.....And that's before we get to Fulham and QPR, who most of their 'fans' don't recognize as rivals anyway because they only watch from afar and care about the top 6.

Probably the 2 most despised clubs in English football.
  • Options
    Leeds and Chelsea hate each other
  • Options
    Night night Leeds

Love going to elland rd proper football ground

Don't like them or their fans to much though

Chelsea mean nothing to me no mark club
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Night night Leeds

Love going to elland rd proper football ground

Don't like them or their fans to much though

Chelsea mean nothing to me no mark club

Got to be one of the worst places to go away as a London Charlton fan - Elland Road is the only time I wish I was one of our multitude of Kent supporters !
  • Options
    No way I love it there intimidating noisy a little bit rough and very edgy my sort of away ground
  • Options
    Come on the Chelsea!! at half time I did Chelsea to win 5-1 @150-1,only for £1.50 but £225 is good enough for me. Get in!! :)
  • Options

No way I love it there intimidating noisy a little bit rough and very edgy my sort of away ground

You obviously didn't go to the away game last month.. Awful fans, not a peep
  • Options
    Don't Leeds have some sort of awful record for midweek home games?
  • Options
    in the league yes. beat everton and southampton midweek this season
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I like Elland Road, nice ground for what it is and good facilities compared to some others that in name should be better like anfield.

However Leeds united taking Charlton to court for monies owed when we were struggling for survival tipped us over the edge and contributed greatly to having to leave the Valley. So will never look at Leeds United with anything other than contempt.
  • Options

I like Elland Road, nice ground for what it is and good facilities compared to some others that in name should be better like anfield.

However Leeds united taking Charlton to court for monies owed when we were struggling for survival tipped us over the edge and contributed greatly to having to leave the Valley. So will never look at Leeds United with anything other than contempt.

I had forgotten about that Sadie. I knew there was another reason I didn't like them.

Carl "let's see if I can shoot into the side netting again" Harris
  • Options
    Didn't Carl Harris score up there in the early 80s...2-1 to Charlton...crowd was only 14,000+, we had around 500 up there and were hanging on for dear life at the end, but held out for the 2 points.
  • Options
    edited December 2012

Didn't Carl Harris score up there in the early 80s...2-1 to Charlton...crowd was only 14,000+, we had around 500 up there and were hanging on for dear life at the end, but held out for the 2 points.

That's what I thought Hastings but couldn't verify it; 1982/83 season and was that also when Mark Aizlewood made his debut for us?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Found this on a Leeds site http://www.ozwhitelufc.net.au/players_profiles/A/AizlewoodM.php amazing how the memory drags up stuff like that from 30 years ago just like it was yesterday. Thats it I'm knackered now and off back to bed :-)
  • Options

That's what I thought Hastings but couldn't verify it; 1982/83 season and was that also when Mark Aizlewood made his debut for us?
    Thanks for that SLEEPY HEAD enjoy your nap.
  • Options
    I loved the clip of the 1970 Cup clash between the two - shows how much football has changed since then. The challenges then wouldn't be allowed now
  • Options

I loved the clip of the 1970 Cup clash between the two - shows how much football has changed since then. The challenges then wouldn't be allowed now

I think David Elleray reviewed it and stated that there would have been 11 yellows and three red cards if it had been played today.