Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympics 2012 : 50 Greatest Moments Tonight BBC3 8.30-10.30

I was thinking last night, it would be really good if there was a highlights programme on soon.

Hey presto !

Comments

• Options
    Enjoyed that a lot, I want the Olympics again next summer!
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Seeing the Mo Farrar & Jess Ennis stuff again was brilliant. Some of the proceeding stuff had far too much chat from comedians, some of whom I'd never heard of. Typical documentary type crap, all talk & not enough action.

The action shown though was great.

It's on again Saturday at 7pm.
  • Options
    Made me order the official DVD.
  • Options
    They made Ben Ainslie angry. They won't like him when he's angry.

HULK SAIL BOAT!!
  • Options
    That was great really enjoyed it

What great memories what a great Olympic games we had
  • Options
    I taped it but caught last few mins. Did I hear a woman slagging off the mobot? Not sure who she was.
  • Options
    Yeah, several times. Meanwhile everyone else including Mo Farah agreed it was a laugh and cool to see everyone joining in.
  • Options
    Stupid woman.
  • Options
    I also watched it, having just an hour earlier bought my parents the highlights dvd as an xmas present - must say it brought a few tears to my eyes seeing some of it again..........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I didnt see it or record as I'm sure I'll be watching the Blu ray Boxing day.
    Another reason to love the BBC
  • Options
    On;y watched 10 minutes. The talking heads to highlights ratio was far too high for my taste.
  • Options
    With North Lower Neil would happily do it all again in 4 years
  • Options
  • Options

With North Lower Neil would happily do it all again in 4 years

Just me and you? Reckon rowing and sailing I'm set for gold but you'd have a good shout in the swimming and cycling.