Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Xmas Morning Breakie

Comments

• Killarahales said: Has to be smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with bucks fizz to wash it down

Same for me great Chrissie breakfast
  • Marmite on Toast

not Vegamite ?
    haha! No marmite for me mate every time.
  • Cold ham, poached eggs, proper buttered toast and bucks fizz
  • Rarely eat breakfast. If I have anything it will be well done crumpets with butter.
  • Bacon sausage and spaghetti hoops
  • Cereal
    Something light ahead of the mass pig-out
  • cafcfan said:

A bag of twiglets and a bottle of English Ridgeview sparkling wine. (Better and cheaper than most but not all of the French stuff - an Englishman did invent the process after all).

My mate Simon is the Winemaker and Director of Ridgeview winery at Ditchling Common. Bloody good drop of juice produced by them and as you say at a resaonable price or sometimes free if you know one of the owners. Not sure it goes well with Twiglets though but willing to give it a try.

• Coco pops and vodka
  • Ham 'n eggs
  • Normally go for smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, but this year going to have smoked mackerel with poached eggs
  • Sponsored links:

Good job it's spaghetti hoops and not alphabetti as if you eat & drink too much during the day and get sick. It could spell disaster.
  • wont have time for breakfast will still be peeling spuds and doing sprouts for 25 serves of xmas dinner
  • a nice glass of red will go down well though
  • Tin of Quality Street and a glass or 2 of scrumpy
  • Bacon or sausage sandwiches...with a Baileys and ice for afters, couple of bottles of Becks then a wander up the local.....looking forward to it already.
  • Scrambled egg and smoked salmon, plus as many Twix as I can get out of the celebrations tin
  • Usually stay over at my parents house xmas eve and still get a stocking left out (I'm in my thirties), so usually whatever's edible in there... last year it was cheese footballs and vodka.

Hopefully no cheese footballs this year.

Good job it's spaghetti hoops and not alphabetti as if you eat & drink too much during the day and get sick. It could spell disaster.
    Guinness, I applaud you.
  • When the kids were small we always broke open the tin of Xmas biscuits while they got stuck into their presents.

Now, usually a mug of tea and a digestive or three....
  • Rarely eat breakfast. If I have anything it will be well done crumpets with butter.

Is that a euphimism?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2012
  • Devilled kidneys, scallops, bacon and scrambled eggs. Washed down with a bottle of De Saint Gall Vintage champagne, for me the best there is.
  • Nice to see some aren't being hit by the recession
  • Nothing. Will see what time I arise from the depths of my room and it also depends on how much I drank the night before.
  • Nothing. Will see what time I arise from the depths of my room and it also depends on how much I drank the night before.

No difference from any other day then?
  • Breakfast is for wimps! She'll probably be having scrambled egg and salmon etc, but I'll be too busy playing with me new action man in me full Charlton kit with me new One Direction cd banging out...... Hopefully....
  • Guiness
  • Full English, tradition in my house.
  • 2 grams and a party keg of stella
  • 2 grams and a party keg of stella

He ain't even joking.