Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What is the Fans' Forum ?

2»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Off_it said:

Airman, just a suggestion, but the constant references to "PT Prothero" do you no credit whatsoever and come across as, well, a bit bitter. You risk losing some of the impact of what you say, which is otherwise generally well respected and considered.

You probably don't care what I think - fair enough - but thought I would mention it anyway.

I intend to expose Prothero for what he is - a liar and a coward - and in the meantime he'll get no respect from me whatsoever.
  • Airman you missed CAD and BOUNDER off the list
  • edited December 2012
    Why is he a liar and a coward then?

Am genuinely interested.
  • edited December 2012
    Off_it said:

Am genuinely interested.

I seem to remember reading on here that Airman was sacked by e mail and Mr Prothero got an underling to pp it.

Not exactly a demonstration of the personal qualities that win VCs if that was indeed the case.

• "Not exactly a demonstration of the personal qualities that win VCs if that was indeed the case."

Len, coming from you that is actually quite funny! (In a jokey, friendly banter sort of way!)
    ;o)

• LenGlover said:

Off_it said:

Am genuinely interested.

I seem to remember reading on here that Airman was sacked by e mail and Mr Prothero got an underling to pp it.

Not exactly a demonstration of the personal qualities that win VCs if that was indeed the case.

Doesn't make him a liar though, does it.
  • Give Airman time, folks. I personally think Off_it made a good point, but I didn't suffer what they put Airman through ( and I know quite a lot).
  • Airman: Off_it is right. Expose him for whatever he is in a tribunal but calling him PT on here comes over as cheap, which does reduce your impact. And we don't want your impact reduced.
  • PT Prothero is the new Tugboat :-)
  • He knows he's lied.