Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

conspirathy theories

Juve score was og by a defender with only 100 games in 6 years. ie a reserve. Italian football and Juventus in particular prone to bribery allegations and club in doldrums in recent years. C LEAGUE worth a few bob.

Comments

• Options

Hadn't Juventus' opponents already qualified. If so rotating & playing a squad player is no surprise.
  • Options
    Im assuming this opening comment was meant as an ironic joke, correct?
  • Options
    yeth ;-)
  • Options
    Glad to theee theltic go through though.......
  • Options
    Conspiracy theories should be restricted to those that can spell conspiracy. ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2012

Juve score was og by a defender with only 100 games in 6 years. ie a reserve. Italian football and Juventus in particular prone to bribery allegations and club in doldrums in recent years. C LEAGUE worth a few bob.

Doesn't make any sense to me ? Conspirathy ?
  • Options
    Dunno, too buthy lithening to the thithor thithtath
  • Options
    Welease Woger!
  • Options
    Ridiculous thread as pathetic as your spelling OP. You've clearly not expended a lot of thought power on this: a draw would have done them both, so why would Shakhtar not want to finish top of the group and get more prize money/an easier draw in the next round? I watched the game, numerous chances both ways, players booked for rash challenges - Chiellini will miss the next game. If the player that had scored the OG hadn't been there Giovinco would have probably scored (and he did indeed claim it). I rather doubt that you've troubled yourself to watch it, but how exactly would you have fixed that piece of play?
  • Options

Juventus in particular prone to bribery allegations and club in doldrums in recent years.

Won the league unbeaten last year. Bashed European champions Chelsea 3 nil in the last game. What's the theory there? They chucked Roman a few ravioli to go easy on them?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Harveys, sorry mate I am reading this thread with a lisp. Most off putting, do edit the title old chap!

"Bwibewee wot?"
  • Options
    conspirathy? riiiiight
  • Options
    Who cares -glad to see Chelsea out of that cup. The sooner someone else wins it the better, so they will stop their inane droning of 'You (we) know what we are, champions of Europe, blah, blah....'
  • Options
    I have a conspiracy theory that Charlton Life doesn't have Spellcheck.
  • Options
    tell that to Biggus....
  • Options
    woTevR givZ yuW tHahT ImPreShn,.:;'