Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stuart Hall Arrested

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/9724630/Its-a-Knockout-presenter-Stuart-Hall-arrested-on-suspicion-of-rape.html

How depressing this is. If he is guilty then he deserves whatever punishment he gets, being a great broadcaster doesn't come into it. And if he is innocent then how terrible to have his name dragged through the mud like this.

Comments

• Options
    at least it'll keep him off the radio .. he should be long retired. Always struck me as an unpleasant sort of cove.
  • Options
    When is this all going to end! I reckon there are still a lot of skeletons out there waiting to fall out of closets.
  • Options
    Yes, how terrible to have his name dragged through the mud on here...
  • Options

When is this all going to end!

Never, same with racism

• Options
    Ice tip of berg
  • Options
    MattD said:

Never, same with racism

Eh?
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

MattD said:

Never, same with racism

Eh?
    There are a lot of bad people was what I was getting at.

• Options
    MattD said:

BIG_ROB said:

MattD said:

Never, same with racism

Eh?
    There are a lot of bad people was what I was getting at.

Oh yeah, righto....
  • Options
    I love it. Comeuppance time for those who have got away with it for years.
  • Options
    Bet he's not giggling now. Never liked him and his pretentious drivel when reporting football.

But innocent until proven guilty and all that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stuart Hall's finest hour was God's Gift. A truly class TV show.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    We don't know if these allegations are true or not at the moment , either way his reputation will be shot to pieces , its a knockout blow.

The media seem to be on a witch hunt at the moment , looking for the next Jimmy Saville , who is going to be next , Paul Daniels?

I always wondered why his catchphrase was 'Now thats magic' , anyone seems to be fair game with the papers.
  • Options
    The beeb are going to run out if programmes they can repeat at this rate.
  • Options

Stuart Hall's finest hour was God's Gift. A truly class TV show.

Luv it
  • Options
    "It's a right up and under....".
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Charged with three accounts of indecent assault of young girls. Might be worth closing the thread?
  • Options

Charged with three accounts of indecent assault of young girls. Might be worth closing the thread?

because the world revolves around charlton life and everyone in the world reads these threads? Yawn
  • Options
    Never saw God's Gift so had to Google it. A bit of a chequered history to say the least - featured at various stages and alleged rapist, a paedophile and canabal!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God's_Gift_(TV_series)
  • Options

because the world revolves around charlton life and everyone in the world reads these threads? Yawn
    Feeling tired?
  • Options
    They need to leave no stone unturned
    Find them all
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    charged now, no more wierd five live commentaries
  • Options
    Depressing indeed. I enjoyed his mad descriptions of matches he had been at. Certainly a lot more interesting than the usual game reviews you get.
  • Options
    Glad I won't have to listen to his ridiculous match reports again.
    Should have been pensioned off 30 years ago.
  • Options
    The Beeb really should change it's name from Aunty to Uncle, as in fiddle all about.
  • Options
    This Scandle is going to continue to shock and make you feel that you have been decieved by so many people , unfortunately many i believe will miss the punishment due to them no longer being on this earth, but there will be a lot of 65-85 year old ex celelbs shitting their pants

Its a knockout was brilliant and was so because of Stuart Hall and was a huge part of my childhood, to think that he used that against girls that proberly felt the same as me about him and that show is dosturbing beyond belief

his radio commentary always brightened my mood driving home from another loss in a grim northern outpost

• Options
    Really hope that this amounts to nothing. He was a bright part of my childhood, hard to think that the reality could be very different to the jovial TV and radio personality.
  • Options

They need to leave no Stone unturned
    Find them all

Don't bring me into it!
  • Options

Its a knockout was brilliant and was so because of Stuart Hall and was a huge part of my childhood, to think that he used that against girls that proberly felt the same as me about him and that show is dosturbing beyond belief

Allegedly.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!